Chapter 51 Xizhou

Mo Chao felt that he had had a long dream. In the dream, he was tossed around and was being held in someone's hand. The person was holding him like a little lamb. He couldn't move. He could only smell the strong incense. The smell, and the salty sea breeze passing by my face.

I don't know how long it took, but he felt colder and colder, making him shiver.

Finally, at a certain moment, Mo Chao felt that he was safe. The quilt covered him, and he huddled in the quilt. The warmth hit him and he didn't know anything anymore.

This sleep was the best since Mo Yang came here.

No one disturbed him, and there were no disturbing bells. The quilt was full of warmth. As long as he was wrapped in it, it was like a silkworm baby forming a cocoon, quiet and comfortable.

Hibernate quietly in the cocoon.

He didn't realize how long he slept, as if a winter had really passed. When Mo Chao woke up again, his memory seemed to have been reset, and there were no distracting thoughts in his mind.

After a long time, Mo Chao remembered everything.

"..." Mo Chao sat up slowly, wrapped in quilt.

The reason why he didn't lift the quilt was because it was too cold here.

He was in a small wooden house, and from the window he could see the vast snow-capped mountains outside. Tiny shards of ice are flying in the air, reflecting the fine light against the morning light. It looks beautiful, but as long as you touch it, it will make you shiver with cold.

Mo Chao slept on a half-old wooden bed, with only a bamboo mat and a cloth pillow. If it hadn't been for the quilt to keep him alive, he would have frozen to death.

This quilt was plain in appearance, just like the pillow, made of gray cloth stuffed with cotton, but once it was covered, it felt as warm as soaking in a hot spring.

This is where? Why is he here?

Mo Yang was wrapped in a quilt and wanted to get out of bed, but found that his cloth shoes were frozen, pitifully frozen together.

He lay on the bed and reached out, trying hard to take off his shoes, but at this moment, the door of the cabin was slightly pushed open.

Mo Yang paused, and after three knocks on the door, a gentle and pleasant male voice sounded outside the door: "Junior brother, are you awake?"

Mo Chao stared at the door warily.

"Then I'll come in." The person outside said, and then opened the door and entered.

The person who appeared in front of Mo Chao was an extremely handsome young man. His half-length hair was tied into a small bun on the left side of his shoulder. He wore some jade ornaments and silver locks, which were complicated but not complicated. She was dressed in a moon-white robe, with a black xun hanging from her waist, her eye sockets were deeper than ordinary people, and her eyes were dark blue, resembling the sky above the snow peak.

Mo Yang called 996 in his heart, but 996 didn't respond at all, and his game panel couldn't be opened, as if he had returned to before liberation.

The young man seemed to be aware of his nervousness. He smiled slightly and moved away slightly. A tray full of things appeared in his hand and was placed on the empty cabinet of the wooden house.

"I'm here to deliver things to junior brother. Here are a few sets of clothes, a bottle of Bigu Pill, three bottles of Cleansing Pill, and a bottle of Qi Replenishing Pill. It's enough for junior brother to last for a month. After one month, I will come back." He After thinking for a moment, he said, "Oh, I almost forgot one thing."