Chapter 10 Playing the Piano

Before, Mo Chao was wearing a coarse uniform, which could not hide his face. Now when he put on new clothes, he looked magnificent and breathtaking.

The boy's body is flexible and slender, still rare plump and soft, his waist, buttocks and arms are not as thin as the boy next to him, and his curves are so beautiful that people can't wait to squeeze him tightly and love him.

Even though she is young, she still looks young in such clothes, but anyone can tell that after a few more years of raising her, this is a top-notch stunner!

Compared with him, Zhuxiao and Gemini are like appetizers, they feel good to eat once in a while, but compared with the real big meat, they suddenly become dull and boring.

Wearing footbells on his feet and holding a pipa, Mo Chao was pushed to sit in the center.

The red mole on the center of his brow shone with broken light, I don't know if it was the bright sky outside or the brightening of his eyes.

It's really endearing.

Lu Shuo didn't understand why such a person would end up among the handymen, and was finally taken away by Yan Lingyun.

The others didn't understand either, but they knew Yan Lingyun's character, and it was absolutely impossible for him to raise a furnace. With such an innocent and charming young man by his side, it was impossible for him not to be Liu Xiahui.

Lu Shuo stared at Mo Chao and whispered: "Play the piano."

Mo Yang was pinned on his shoulders and unable to get up, but he didn't play the piano.

The servant who was holding him yelled in a low voice: "Hurry up and play!"

Mo Chao still didn't move.

Lu Shuo smiled: "You don't like playing the piano?"

Mo Chao waited for a while before saying, "I can't."

Lu Shuo: "If I don't listen to the music, I want to sleep. But without a bed partner, I always feel cold."

Mo Yang understood his hint, and while his eyes were red, he played the pipa with stiff fingers. He really can't play, so the sound of the pipa is intermittent and not a tune.

But Lu Shuo was just making fun of it, and didn't really want to listen to the music, so he leaned on his side, closed his eyes and smiled lazily.

The person he likes, he wants to get it sooner or later.

What's more, he really liked Mo Chao.

The atmosphere returned to lively, a dozen people embraced their respective beauties, although their hearts were itchy, they didn't dare to look up. They knew Lu Shuo well, it was one thing to break Mo Zhao's bones, but another thing for them to humiliate him.

...

...

Later, Mo Yang could only play the piano numbly.

Lu Shuo looked at him while drinking, his eyes became more and more calm and undisguised.

Mo Yang couldn't bear it more and more. Although he was a salted fish, he was also a salted fish with fish bones, and he hated it most when someone forced him.

But salted fish has no human rights.

The sound of Mo Yang's piano became more and more chaotic, but unknowingly it really became a melody, and the wind around him stagnated slightly.

He remembered all these people.

Lu Shuo frowned slightly, and wanted to take a closer look, but was interrupted by a voice below, one of them said drunkenly, "Senior Brother Lu, shouldn't we, hiccup, it's time to go back, look, it's getting dark outside …”

Only then did the others realize that the sun outside the window had already set, and it would soon be dark.

Unknowingly, they were listening to Mo Chao playing the piano all afternoon.

Lu Shuo came back to his senses, raised his glass with a contemptuous smile, "Go ahead and play music."

Everyone had no choice but to bite the bullet and stay.

But they knew it clearly in their hearts. Although Lu Shuo was the leader, they did not dare to offend Yan Lingyun. Although Lu Shuo had a high-status master, he was able to reach the early stage of Huanyuan at the age of twenty-eight, and Yan Lingyun's innate cultivation level But even more above him, the twenty-seven-year-old Half-Step Golden Pill, frightened the world.

This time I went to the secret place of Tibetan Mountain to attack Jindan.

No matter whether he stays in the Merciful Sword Sect as the head or goes to the upper realm, they can't afford to offend him.

Although everyone was jealous, they also knew that if Yan Lingyun really wanted to go to the upper realm, his strength was more than sufficient.

He must have a share of the token of the rising dragon that broke through the sky moat in the upper and lower realms.

Yan Lingyun originally strictly forbade Merciless Sword to send disciples to go to the place of fireworks for entertainment, and even more disgusted with the wind of raising furnaces and cauldrons. Although their "restaurant" is covered with a layer of restaurant skin, it is not very serious after all.

If it's still late...

The people below were restless, but Lu Shuo seemed to be fascinated by Mo Chao and had no intention of going back.

And what they were afraid of would come, half an hour after dark, they faintly heard movement from below, as if someone had broken in.

The headmaster panicked and shouted: "Immortal Chief, you can't go up! Immortal Chief..."

The faces of the people were a little pale, but they were still stable. They expected that the elders who came to find someone, or the cronies of the senior brother's faction, they could still escape by taking advantage of Lu Shuo's influence.

The beauties in the room had already left, only Mo Yang was still playing the piano. But Mo Yang was originally a handyman of the Relentless Sword Sect, playing the piano was fine, the elder couldn't catch the pigtails.

With this thought, the disciples relaxed and prepared for the subsequent confrontation. Some people looked at Lu Shuo above and even raised their glasses flatteringly to drink with him.

This person was the disciple who first mocked Mo Yang for eating pig intestines, but before he could finish the glass of wine, the door was suddenly kicked open, and then a sharp whip wrapped around his waist, slamming him hard. He fell to the ground!

Soul whip!

Yan Lingyun!

Yan Lingyun actually came in person!

The soul-beating whip is exclusively used in the Discipline Hall. It hits the soul directly and punishes disciples. Yan Lingyun is not only the senior brother, but also the law enforcement disciple of the Discipline Hall. Seeing the shadow of the whip coming, everyone howled like ghosts and begged for mercy: "Senior Brother! We know our mistake! Senior Brother!"

Don't dare to quibble at all.

But Yan Lingyun didn't show any mercy, the shadow of the whip slashed dozens of times in an instant, and immediately beat the people on the field to pieces, covered in blood, and rolled on the ground begging for mercy.

Forced by the momentum, Lu Shuo finally stood up, put up a barrier to block it, and roared: "Yan Lingyun! Look clearly! You dare to hit me!"

The white whip shadow fell like a torrential rain, and the sword intent soared to the sky. The law enforcement disciples who came with Yan Lingyun were all trembling.

They were the group of people that Mo Yang saw behind Yan Lingyun when he came to the mercy sword sect on the first day, their aura was far from that of ordinary inner sect disciples.

They are the elite disciples who have been accepted as closed disciples by the elders on various hilltops, and they will also be the sitting elders of the sect in the future, only obeying the chief's orders.

After Yan Lingyun had had enough, he said in a low voice, "You bastard."