Chapter 35 Heavy Rain

We haven't seen each other for half a month, if it wasn't for Guanling, Mo Yang wouldn't have recognized that this was their caravan.

Only half of the team of dozens of people was left, with no goods or horses. They were all in ragged clothes and with sallow complexions, like deserters defeated on the battlefield, their whole bodies turned purple from the cold in the snow.

Guan Ling was leaning against the boundary marker of Jin State, motionless.

They rushed out of the Jin Kingdom with great vigor, but what happened after they came out?

Are they going to continue north?

They can no longer return home.

At this moment, Guan Ling heard Mo Yang's voice, and after reacting for a long time, he numbly turned his head to look.

Guan Ling's cheeks were already sunken, because he stopped the car in a moment of resignation, the food was taken away, and he hadn't eaten for a long time.

But Mo Chi was different. His clothes were still neat, his carriage was intact, and he was well taken care of.

Guan Ling didn't think about it yet, but licked his lips first.

His eyes were like those of a wild beast.

Mo Chi paused, and the next moment, Yan Lingyun walked in front of him, blocking Guan Ling's sight and blocking him.

He heard the young man's voice: "Chief Guan, you're fine."

Guan Ling spoke very slowly: "...Brother Yan."

Mo Chao poked his head in at this time, but Guan Ling could no longer see anything in his eyes. He smiled bitterly: "Brother Yan, Brother Mo, can you give me some food?"

There was a lot of dry food in Mo Yang's backpack. Although most of it was scattered on the road, there were still several bags left. At this time, three big cakes were distributed to each of Guanling's first team, which was more than enough.

Seeing them devouring the food and crying with joy, Mo Chao simply gave him the remaining bags: "Uncle Guan, eat slowly."

Guan Ling's hand trembled and he nodded numbly. Others were even more grateful to Mo Yang, and some even knelt down to him, saying nothing about Bodhisattvas and saints.

After eating three pancakes and taking a breath, Guan Ling said to Mo Chao: "Where are you... going?"

"It's better to go north," Mo Chao said, "to join relatives."

"Oh." Guan Ling looked at the few bags of grain that Mo Yang had brought down, lowered his head, and said earnestly, "Can you take us for a while to the next post station? I sewed a bag on the sole of my shoe to hold the cash. You can replenish supplies when you get to the inn.”

Mo Yao had no doubt that he was there: "Okay." He also added: "This method is really smart. I also want to sew a bag on the sole of my shoe."

Jio is all about money, it makes you feel comfortable just thinking about it.

But Guanling and the others were too weak to walk, and it was almost dark, so they collectively asked Mo Chao to camp nearby temporarily, rest for one night, and set off again tomorrow.

Mo Yang agreed, and set up a few tents for them to hide in to shelter from the wind and snow.

Guan Ling and the others were even more grateful.

Mo Yang felt a little more at ease, it wasn't too cold tonight, so he also wanted to camp outside, light a bonfire, and watch the stars.

Although the idea was wonderful, after waiting for several hours after sunset, the sky was filled with dark clouds.