Chapter 8 Feeding

The woman who appeared at the door was wearing a long white dress with cold pear blossoms. The skirt was winding and her rings were tinkling. The black hair was simply pulled back, and it fell down like a waterfall.

Because of the veil, the face could not be seen clearly, but just by looking at those beautiful eyes, one could tell that she was a peerless beauty. There is still a little red mole between her eyebrows, adding a bit of unapproachable coldness.

A big light bulb lit up in Mo Yang's mind - with such good looks, he can enter and leave the protagonist's room at will, so is it the heroine? If not, he must be an important person.

It's a pity that 996 couldn't answer Mo Chao's question. Seeing that Mo Chao succeeded in approaching the protagonist, it didn't even turn on the machine every day.

Mo Yang went up to meet her, "Hi Fairy."

Ye Qiushui paused and looked at him.

Mo Yang thought in his heart that he must please his sister-in-law, so he asked Ye Qiushui to sit down and cut the fruit for her. Ye Qiushui didn't know what he was thinking, so he really sat down and watched as Mo Yang handed her a piece of melon that was neither thin nor thick.

The young man smiled at her: "Fairy, eat melon."

The corners of Ye Qiushui's lips curled up a little, and he took a bite slowly.

"This melon is good." She said, her voice was as cold as Mo Yang imagined.

Ye Qiushui is indeed called "Qinglian Fairy" in the sect, referring to her ignorant and unhuman temperament.

She is the only daughter of the head of the Merciless Sword Sect, she is twenty-four years old. The talent is only below Yan Lingyun, with a single water spirit root, the peak of foundation establishment, and the subjugation of the spiritual umbrella "Liaohai", it can be said to be very powerful.

Everyone in the sect tacitly agreed that Ye Qiushui and Yan Lingyun would form a Taoist couple and jointly control the Merciless Sword Sect.

Ye Qiushui Qianqian finished eating the melon, but her fingertips were a little wet, she frowned slightly. Mo Yang then took out his clean little handkerchief and put it beside her.

Ye Qiushui looked at him with beautiful eyes, and suddenly said: "You come."

Then raised his hand slightly.

Mo Yang was taken aback for a moment, feeling a little embarrassed, but he still wiped it for her cautiously. His movements were very careful. He was afraid of touching the girl's hand through the veil, but his fingertips were warm and soft to the touch. They were different from the hands of immortal cultivators who hold swords and practice hard all year round, killing people and slaying demons.

After Mo Yang finished wiping Ye Qiushui, he found that she was staring at him intently.

Then, she suddenly smiled, as if she had discovered some strange flowers and plants, and Mo Yang saw her beautiful eyes slightly bent, full of smiles. Then he moved his finger up and caressed his chin.

Before Mo Yang recovered from this action, he heard the strange woman's laughter: "Do you like to eat fruit?"

Ye Qiushui saw Mo Yang glanced at her melon several times, and knew that he probably liked it.

Sure enough, although the person in front of him was still a little dazed, he nodded instinctively.

"I invite you to eat." Ye Qiushui picked out the fruits in front of him, picked some big and plump ones and put them on the opposite side, "Sit down too."