Chapter 20 Ancient City

Time in the realm within the realm seems to be faster than in the outside world. After several white nights, there are only nine days left before the secret realm is closed.

If they can't find another exit, they must set aside two days to return, which makes time even tighter.

But these days, except for encountering Zheng's remains, which is barely considered a chance, other gains are nothing more than trivial things.

Of course, this is for Yan Lingyun, and for Mo Yang, his small coffers are already full, more and more shady weeds are being picked up, and Yu Peili has already built several hills.

The vast expanse of yellow sand seems to have no end.

The boat is like a green leaf, the only life in this wilderness.

Just when Mo Chao thought it would continue like this, on the seventh to last day, they unexpectedly encountered a city.

*

This city is dilapidated, but this is a secret realm. The presence of a city shows that this realm is not formed naturally, but is artificially created.

I just don’t know why it ended up like this.

When the flying boat flew to the edge of the city wall, it was discovered that the city wall was extraordinarily high, almost fifty meters above the ground, and there were tower defenses and formations on it.

Inside the city walls, it looks like a small city.

These buildings are completely different from the outside, simpler and more atmospheric. The wind howls through the countless dark windows, making the towers look like Gobi, silent and dangerous.

The rooms inside are still habitable, but a bit dirty.

Yan Lingyun used the dust-clearing formula, and the room immediately became spotless.

The two decided to rest temporarily in the ancient city for one night and stay in a room. Yan Lingyun meditated and stayed vigil all night to sleep peacefully.

Without wind and sun, this is the best sleeping condition for Mo Yang in recent days. The bed in the room is good except for a hole in the corner. With Yan Lingyun's consent, he spread a few more pieces of his clothes on, and then lay down and put on the cloak.

Mo Chao managed to maintain his strength, moved a small space, and said to Yan Lingyun: "Chief Immortal, can you come up too?"

The ground was cold and hard, and there was no futon, so it was uncomfortable to sit cross-legged all night.

Mo Chao has already warmed up the bed, so he can meditate on the bed even if he is meditating.

But Yan Lingyun refused.

Mo Chao was bleary-eyed, untied his hair, and fell asleep unconsciously.

The next day, Mo Yang was woken up by the sound of hawking.

He thought it was a dream, but after his consciousness gradually condensed, he realized that it didn't seem to be the voice in the dream.

Mo Yang opened his eyes blankly.

What he saw in front of him made him even more confused - the room that was still dilapidated last night was completely new today.

The originally broken walls and sunken windows were all intact, and the room was airtight with several braziers burning. The floor was covered with an eerie and gorgeous animal skin rug, and he slept on a brand new bed. The bed tent was filled with sunshine, and the bedding still had the fragrance of mugwort.