Chapter 7 Ye Qiushui

At dawn the next day, Mo Yang felt the bed and got up. The sea of ​​clouds had already shone with golden light. After washing up, he trotted to the third floor.

Mo Chao felt that he had gotten up very early, but Yan Lingyun got up earlier than him. When he arrived, the young man was already practicing his sword on the third deck, and he had been practicing for a long time.

The sound of the three layers of wind, the glow beyond the clouds, the rift valley under the clouds, Yan Lingyun, dressed in white, seemed to rise into the sky, his swordsmanship was impassioned, like the pouring of the Milky Way, the rushing waterfall, condensed into a white light.

But his sword moves are actually not complicated. After Mo Yang watched for a while, he realized that he was practicing basic sword moves, but they were linked together and surprisingly fast, so people didn't see that he was repeating for a while. .

After walking into the room, Mo Chao carefully made a pot of tea, then carried it on a tray and returned to the deck.

Just as Yan Lingyun finished practicing, he naturally came over, poured a glass, and drank it all in one gulp.

It is inconvenient to practice outside the house, and his time for sword practice has also been compressed, just for a while at sunrise.

Since the tea was just right, he poured another cup.

Mo Chao held it obediently and his eyes fell on the young man's hand. The protagonist's hands are of course beautiful, long and powerful, with well-defined joints, and the way he pours tea is extremely cool. However, there are many calluses on his fingers to prove his hard work day and night.

"Go back." Yan Lingyun said, holding the sword in his hand and walking ahead.

After a little tidying up, it was time to practice calligraphy.

Mo Chao looked on boredly, her legs were sore from standing and she couldn't sit down, so she quietly leaned against the pillar, wandering in her mind.

But suddenly, Yan Lingyun asked him: "Can you read?"

Mo Chao came back to his senses and nodded: "I understand."

Yan Lingyun hummed and said, "There are books on the cabinet."

Afraid of getting it wrong, Mo Chao asked cautiously, "You mean, can I watch it?"

Yan Lingyun: "Sure, you don't need to stand here, I will call you if necessary."

He has always been a loner, living in a cottage at the main peak of the Ruthless Sword Sect. He is used to living a miserable life. A futon and a wooden bed are enough, and he is too lazy to ask anyone to serve him.

That night he drank wine with the moon, but found that the young man was crying pitifully, and he felt forbearing for a while, so he asked him to come up.

He didn't ask Mo Chao to serve him in any way. If Mo Chao could pass the time by himself, he didn't want to be constrained. How can time be wasted.

As for collecting it as a furnace cauldron, that is even more impossible, Yan Lingyun thought, he is not interested in beauty.

*

After Mo Chao accepted the words, he happily went to the bookcase to choose books.

The practice books in the realm of self-cultivation are all recorded in jade slips, so these books are not some practice methods, but ordinary miscellaneous books on history, nature, scenery, travel notes and story books.

Mo Yang's eyes lingered on the line of the story book. Although the title of the book was a bit literary, such as "Seeking Immortals" and "Worshiping", it was a novel, and it was written by people in the cultivation world.