Chapter 136 Tao Capital

In April, spring has completely entered the wilderness in the north. The sun has become golden and hot, and endless green grass touches the ground and spreads into the glorious distance.

The coldness gradually receded at night, and it rained all night long. The rain was entangled in the wind, like a heavy fog.

This is a rare good season in the wilderness. Green buds and tender grass have just emerged from the ground, and water will emerge when you pinch it. Rabbits are scattered around gnawing on the grass, and they are very excited to do so.

The most difficult time has finally passed, and the entire land is recovering.

The demon clan also gradually came out of the cave, patrolling the territory, driving away uninvited guests, and guarding their pastures.

Xixiao rushed all the way to Taodu, and encountered more and more monsters on the road. Some of them were coldly on guard, and some of them shot arrows at them without saying a word and shouted to drive them away. There are many traveling merchants on the road, basically in groups, and each caravan has hundreds of guards, which makes them even more frail.

But their characters are originally coyotes from the countryside who have never seen the world.

The large number of people also brought news that the Sun King's injury was more serious than they imagined.

The internal hierarchy of the monster clan is strict. After the Sun King ascended the throne, he stipulated that the sky is his domain. People who do not submit to him and do not have a pass are not allowed to fly at will. They monitor the vast grassland every day. Any monster clan who does not obey will mobilize the eagle clan and chase after him. Kill to the ends of the earth.

But now, Yaodu has issued a no-air order. Except for his personal guards, no one is allowed to fly in the air. Violators will be shot to death.

This meant that he could not resume surveillance of Huangbei within a short period of time, and could only slow down their speed in this way.

This is a very precious period of time, and the 996 calculation has been completed, so that they do not have to follow the high-risk area of ​​​​earth rift, and it will be difficult for the demon clan to find them.

It would be even more impossible for them to get mixed up among the goblins in Taodu in their current appearance.

For this reason, at night, Mo Chao would block the perception of Asumele's carriage, and Yan Lingyun would tear apart the space to speed up their journey.

They are all ordinary monsters and have not found any problems.

After traveling day and night like this, Xixiao will finally reach its destination in another month.

The closer they got to Taodu, the larger the convoys they encountered on the road became. The most exaggerated one was a 30,000-strong Yaozu convoy. The most gorgeous carriage in the center sat a sickly and handsome Yaozu boy who saw them from a distance, pointed and yawned.

Immediately, guards rushed over and surrounded Xixiao's entire team.

Yan Lingyun pulled the horse, but remained motionless.

"What's going on? The grassland is so big, and we didn't block his way." Ye Qiushui said.

"I don't know." Mo Chao was also stunned.

Such a convoy shows that the owner is at least a middle-class tribal prince, and it is best not to conflict with them.

Asumele was also riding on the horse, calm as ever.