Chapter 73

Mo Chao likes to decorate his house the most. All the wooden and bamboo houses in his home have carefully placed furniture and are divided into areas according to their functions. They are well organized and well-equipped, but no one lives in them.

He inspected his home and found that the vegetables he planted more than a month ago were growing very well. The little monkey not only worked hard to help him take care of the small spiritual grass trees, but also took care of the chickens and ducks that were collecting seeds and running around the ground.

In the lake under the waterfall, fish are gradually growing, the water plants on both sides are lush, and the wooden houses are exquisite.

The white ape lay in a wooden pavilion with ventilation from all sides, meditating quietly.

After all, the space has no aura, is not suitable for cultivation, and is not suitable for the growth of spiritual grass. The number of spiritual stones that need to be put into flower pots every day is not a small amount. Mo Chao thought for a moment and let them all out. He hugged a bunch of flowers and plants and took the two monkeys to find Yan Lingyun who was playing on the swing outside.

Yan Lingyun had already guessed that he had a mustard space, so he was not surprised by this, but said: "What do you need?"

Mo Chao: "I want a wooden pavilion to grow flowers and protect them from wind and rain."

"good."

Then Mo Chao saw how quickly Jian Xiu made furniture. The sword energy easily cut through the sycamore wood and built a simple wooden pavilion in a few clicks, which was larger than Mo Chao expected.

Mo Chao stood next to Yan Lingyun: "Is your cave abode dug out like this?"

"Well," Yan Lingyun said, "but I also built a courtyard on the top of the mountain."

After finishing the pavilion, the swing was quickly set up, but it was completely dark now, and you couldn't see anything while sitting on it, so Mo Chao didn't play.

The little monkey came out of the space and came to the new world. He seemed very excited. He hugged Mo Chi's legs and swung on the swing for a while, then went to play with the flower pots.

The pavilion is on the edge of a cliff, so it moved a lot of stones and arranged the flowerpots neatly, especially its precious moonflower Qiluo, placed in the middle to enjoy the best essence of the sun and moon.

White Ape acted as a guard. It is now a fifth-level monster, in the Nascent Soul stage, and is known for its speed, so it is very suitable to be a guard.

But the broom didn't want to come out.

Even though it has become the best playmate with the little monkey in the past two years, when Mo Yang wanted to take it out, it stuck to the side of the sapling on the top of the mountain.

The egg was also swept into the soil where the sapling took root. It lay diagonally in the air, covering the tree trunk and the egg, like a brave old father.

Mo Yang left it in his homeland, and piled a piece of spirit stone beside it, as nourishment for himself and the young sapling.

But Mo Chao was very curious. The egg was given to him by the wishing turtle, and the tree was transformed by the stimulation of yin energy when he formed the elixir. But now it seems that these two things are somewhat symbiotic. What species are they?

Maybe you will know when you grow up.

After another half an hour, the yard finally looked brand new.

The layout of the hall is simple and simple, and the window facing the water has become a tea room for resting, separated from the main room by a screen.