Chapter 83 Gobi

Eight days later, the spirit boat set off.

Bitong Academy has already arranged the teleportation array to the entrance of the Cotinus cotinus secret realm, so in just two days, all the teams of the Earth's Extreme Group arrived at the destination, lined up in order, and waited for the elders to open the enchantment.

The cost of sealing the entrance to the secret realm is too high, but Bitong Academy can add a layer of enchantment outside the entrance to ensure that no other people with ulterior motives will enter and harm the disciples.

Of course, if you are harmed by monsters and monsters in the secret realm, your life or death will depend on it.

The secret realms entered by the three groups are different. The only thing they have in common is that the level of danger inside is far above the average level. Each team is sent randomly, and what they encounter depends on their luck.

This move also has the intention of practicing and testing the school. In the past six months in the secret realm, there are probably many disciples who will break through in danger.

Qi training, foundation building, metamorphosis, and golden elixir. After that, the golden elixir breaks the baby, the nascent baby transforms into the god, the soul goes out of the body, distracts the mind to practice, and then fits together to overcome the catastrophe, until Mahayana.

According to previous experience, those who enter will not only improve to a big level, but at least cross a small level from the front, middle, and back, and the results are gratifying.

Seeing the high-spirited disciples in the sky, the elder who opened the door couldn't help sighing: "Such a scene, no matter how you look at it, you will never get tired of it."

He flew up into the sky with a flick of his sleeves, and in full view of everyone, he cast a spell to undo the barrier.

On September 15th, the secret realm of Cotinus cotinus is opened.

The bright blue magic light shook the sky, and above the wild waters, a super vortex with a diameter of hundreds of kilometers was facing the sky, spinning counterclockwise, and a terrifying and mighty aura came from it.

"Enter--!"

The ancestor flicked his sleeves and pushed tens of thousands of spirit boats in. The disciples stood up with their swords, entered in groups and disappeared into the vortex.

Mo Chao was also inside. Their team was ingenious and held a fairy-binding rope together to avoid getting separated. Yan Lingyun opened the way, Qin opened the back of the palace, and he and Gu Lan were protected in the middle, very safe.

When passing through the whirlpool, Mo Chao had the illusion of passing through a black hole. His heart beat faster and his eyes were closed due to the dazzling white light. He only held on to the rope tightly.

There was a burst of space reversal, and it lasted for half a stick of incense before he felt steady. He couldn't help retching, and the soles of his feet felt weak.

Yan Lingyun reached out and hugged him, and Mo Chi huddled in his arms and relaxed for a while.

"It's okay?"

"It's okay." Mo Chao stood still, but put his hand in his. Yan Lingyun was kind and wrapped him up, his palms were dry and warm, which made people feel at ease.

Xu Rao also shook his head: "I have never entered a secret realm with such a long teleportation time. It seems that the space here is unstable, and it is not a false rumor."

Several people began to look at the surrounding environment.

They were on a yellow sand desert, facing the dilapidated red sun, desolate and dangerous.