Chapter 33 Journey

[Four-star mount · Baiyun car]

[Note: This is a carriage chasing white clouds, but it is a pity that it lacks a pair of free wings]

[Special effect: Every 24 hours of riding, the favorability with your companions increases by 5]

Favorability is how the game is played and has nothing to do with actual favorability. As long as two people complete the task together, the favorability will increase. When the favorability reaches 100, Mo Chao can add Yan Lingyun to his friend list.

There are still many benefits to adding friends in this world. For example, as soon as you open the friend list, you can see the online and offline status - there is no such thing as offline, and a grayed-out avatar means death.

If the favorability is high to a certain level, you can also invite friends to come to you.

It’s equivalent to traveling through space!

Of course, these are all things for later. What is more interesting now is the carriage in front of me.

Not in vain, Mo Yang spent all the lucky money to buy it in his previous life, and it turned out so handsome!

The carriage has four shafts and four demonic horses pulling it. The exterior is painted in gradient blue, overflowing with starlight in the snow, changing with the light and dark of the light. The carriage is raised high, and the three-palm-wide wheels can drive over most complex terrains, while the long cover and hook canopy on the head are strong enough to withstand any level of storm and snow.

The carriage also comes with a small formation for defense.

With it, the originally arduous and long journey becomes relaxed and happy.

It's just too ostentatious.

Yan Lingyun only said: "The painting needs to be changed."

The carriage will light up in the dark, which seems romantic, but if it is chased, it will be a perfect target.

Mo Yang looked at him with bright eyes.

Yan Lingyun praised without hesitation: "The carriage is very nice."

Mo Chao immediately became happy and his eyes were filled with laughter. However, he also just wanted to show off to his relatives and friends. Putting the carriage outside was really eye-catching, so he took out the paint from his backpack and repainted it with Yan Lingyun.

The original gradient blue was painted into a common wood color.

But it doesn't matter, as long as Mo Yang resets, it will be the same as before.

Travel baby!

After finishing the exterior decoration, Mo Chao opened the carriage and began to decorate the interior.

The space inside the Baiyun car is very large, making it easy to sit, lie down and roll around. Mo Chao laid out a carpet, a large soft bed with soft quilts and pillows, two large bamboo chairs, a small round table, and a half-person-high wardrobe, and the decoration was complete.

Simple and cozy, it looks warm and not crowded.

There is also a small platform of about two square meters in front of the carriage, where you can make tea and porridge, enjoy the scenery, and serve as the driver's front seat.

Of course, there is no driver, only the 996 with automatic navigation.

996:=v=

After turning on the system, 996 was also taciturn and as quiet as a chicken. He left everything to Mo Chao and only occasionally made suggestions to assist his judgment.