Chapter 146 Avalanche

Suddenly oppressed by the restriction, even though Jin Peng struggled hard and rushed to the ground with demon power to slow down his fall, his size was too large, which was usually an advantage. At this time, it became a life-threatening talisman. Once he fell to the ground, his fate was unpredictable.

Although he had known about this restriction, he failed to notice it in time.

The demon clan elders behind him saw it with splitting eyes, and quickly landed on the ground to form a formation, trying to catch him, but the Immortal Lord's formation was no trivial matter. The last group of people turned into prototypes and jumped up like Arhats on top of each other. They cushioned it layer by layer, and there were formations. It can't be used as a buffer, so it doesn't smash to pieces on the spot.

However, the impact of landing was too great. Not only did Caixisa severely injure a group of subordinates on the spot, his own bones were displaced, his lungs were damaged, and he spit out a mouthful of blood.

The moon boat was still in the air, sprinting forward smoothly to land, crossing one mountain after another, and quickly distanced itself from them.

Some people said bitterly: "This formation was indeed set up by the Immortal Lord!"

They had suspected it before. After all, tearing the far north apart into a secret realm would be impossible for anyone but a top power, and the most likely one among them would be the Immortal Lord. Now they are in the same confinement zone as Mo Chao, but Mo Chao can get preferential treatment. It must be because he has a token on his body or has some special means!

A big hole was made in the ground, and the surrounding trees were uprooted and destroyed. The demon clan crawled out staggeringly, their bodies were so smashed that they couldn't even see.

Kaixisa returned to her human form, wiped the blood from her lips, and stood up after a long while. Her long golden hair was stained with dust, and she looked a little embarrassed.

But there is nothing else about the demon clan, except that his body is extremely strong. Even though his whole body is covered with scars, he still stands upright, still wearing only a linen robe on the ice field, spreading his wings behind his back, and speeding towards the direction of the moon boat.

The rest of the demon clan followed quickly, spreading their wings behind them. Although they couldn't fly, they were still very fast with the help of their wings. I didn't believe they couldn't catch those rats from Yanbei!

But Mo Chao is also a person who is good at the free-roaming chicken style. The moon boat is not easy to wipe the ground, it is afraid of wear and tear, and the target is too obvious, so 996 first hides it in the woods, takes another road to slowly follow it, and then completely Get rid of Caesisa and meet again. He summoned a flat boat and slid on the snow.

The Golden Crow only appeared for a moment, so Kaixi Sa couldn't always grasp their whereabouts. Before, he was trying to figure out the general direction, but luck blocked them.

The terrain here is complicated and the consciousness is restricted, so it is not difficult to get rid of him.

But things went against expectations. Mo Chao turned left and right, and the red name behind him also followed suit, chasing after him without being confused at all.

"How could this happen?" Mo Chao couldn't understand.

Ye Qiushui: "Could it be that the Golden Crow is still there?"

But they are in the secret realm now, and the golden crow is very close to the extreme north at sunrise, and it may pass the border, but once they are far away, looking at the pitch-black area now, they know that sunlight cannot penetrate.