Chapter 16 Chicken (Part 3)

Mo Chao was finally tied up with a rope.

He was also beaten up and asked about the whereabouts of the treasure. Mo Yang couldn't tell, so his nose was broken, and he curled up on the ground for a long time and couldn't get up.

Seeing this, the only female disciple among them curled her hair with a smile: "Senior Brother Meng, he looks so good-looking, are you willing?"

The Senior Brother Meng she mentioned was the one who had just dug through Mo Chu's things, and it was he who vented his hatred and started beating people first. Meng Di is a disciple of the Huang Feng Sect, who has cultivated in the late stage of foundation building. He was originally traveling with his junior sister Zhao Tong, but later he saw that Li Shi had the magic to hunt for treasures, so he joined.

He has the highest level of cultivation and is a swordsman, so no one else dares to offend him.

Meng Di showed a disgusted expression: "Junior sister, don't make such a joke."

Zhao Tong knew that he hated this, so he immediately comforted him: "Okay, brother, let's look around again. Fellow Daoist Shi, have you found any clues?"

She was dressed in a red dress, with a graceful figure and a smile on her face. Li Shi couldn't help but take a second look: "Not yet, let's find a place to rest for now, and continue tomorrow."

Zhao Tong glanced at the eyebrows, and quickly said: "Okay."

The remaining two people have no objection, they are not as good as Zhao Tong and Meng Di, so they only protect Li Shi by the side and do some chores by the way.

Before dark, they found a river valley to start a fire, and pitched a tent. They threw Mo Yang beside a tree, and no one cared about his life.

Even his backpack was thrown on the ground before and could not be found.

Mo Cai had a nosebleed, carefully observing his surroundings, looking for opportunities to escape.

He was actually quite calm at this time.

Looking at it, he really found something: the forest is very foggy... and the foundation building period has just cultivated the consciousness, so the scope of exploration is very small. Mo Yang thought, if he could run in, they might not be able to catch him.

No matter how bad it is, you can climb up the tree and hang out for two or three days.

Mo Chi moved the rope, probably because he couldn't even draw Qi into his body. Meng Di didn't use any magic weapon to tie him up. The rope was just an ordinary rope and the system could cut it.

But the trouble is, this group of people will send people to watch the night.

Mo Chao waited quietly, turning his back to them, pretending to be asleep.

Just when he was about to give up, he suddenly heard movement behind him. First came the voice of the female disciple, and then the low whisper.

"Du Hui, you have worked hard today, let me guard the second half." Zhao Tong walked out of the temporary tent and sat down next to Du Hui who was keeping vigil with a smile.

Du Hui was flattered. He and the other person had always been marginal figures in the team. They had never been comforted by Zhao Tong's soft words. For a moment, his blood surged and he was dizzy: "...Yes."

Zhao Tong coaxed a few more words, then said with a coquettish smile, "Go quickly."

Du Hui returned to his tent, and the voice behind him gradually subsided. Mo Cai slowed down his breathing and closed his eyes, but his spirit became more and more clear.