Chapter 98 Box

Mo Yang felt that he might not be exploring the unexplored realm, he was going down to the tomb.

After being transported to the corridor by the stele, a group of forty-one of them lined up in two rows and groped forward.

The corridor was extremely dark and extremely cold, so cold that the gaps in the stones were frozen, and everyone gathered their spiritual energy under their feet, so that they could walk smoothly. Mo Yang, Dongfang Heng, and Dongfang Yue walked in the safest front center, surrounded by the three vassals at the back, with lighting spells in their hands, illuminating the square inch of the area.

Because it was too cold, Mo Yang shivered slightly, and 996 thoughtfully released a ball of light, which landed in his hand with a warm heat.

Among other things, it is best at spitting energy balls.

Mo Yang held the ball of light in his hands like a warm baby, and Dongfang Heng in front of him looked back at him.

You could hear needles dropping in the corridor. After walking down for about half an hour, it finally opened up and they came to a dark stone room. In the center of the stone room, there was an old red coffin.

The corner of the 996 warm light illuminated the coffin, and Mo Yang almost staggered in fright, while the person leading the way in front also stopped at this moment.

"This should be the coffin chamber on the map. Everyone turn to internal breath, don't make a sound." Dongfang Heng sent a voice transmission to everyone, "Go around it."

The forty-one people moved separately, sticking to the stone chambers on both sides, and bypassing the coffin far away.

Mo Chao tried not to look at it and walked close to the people in front of him, but when he passed the coffin, he still heard the faint scratching sound of the coffin board, like a cat's claws scratching through the cracks of the wood, small and faint.

Mo Yang looked over instinctively, but suddenly met the eyes of a bloody corpse in the crack of the coffin.

It stared at him.

"It's locked and can't come out, don't be afraid." Dongfang Heng urged the chess piece, and the semi-immortal weapon generated heat, pulling back Mo Chao's mind that was almost taken away, but there was a layer of sweat on his forehead.

Mo Yang always felt that such spying seemed familiar, but he couldn't remember it. And after the intuition was fleeting, he had no memory of it, and even forgot what he was thinking just now.

Mo Yang rubbed the light ball of 996 to calm down, and then left the stone room, leaving the blood coffin behind.

After walking for a while, they saw the stele again. The handwriting was still unclear, but the engraving seemed to be poetry, which was very neat.

Mo Chao touched it and found nothing.

Dongfang Heng let go of the map and made it float above the stone tablet. The two phases resonated and wiped out a dark blue magic light. He made a secret and said: "It's a teleportation array again."

From here, you can teleport to the area recorded on the map. Although they have printed the remaining scrolls of other teams, the teleportation will only take effect on the mother copy, and the mother copy is recognized by the captain of each team early on, and no one else can grab it. Walk.

There was another round of dizziness, and when they opened their eyes again, they came to the interior of the Good Fortune Shrine.

The interior of the shrine was completely different from the outside world. Dongfang Heng flicked his sleeves and used magic to light up the mermaid candles along the way. In an instant, the blue fluorescence transformed by the mermaid rushed up to the ceiling and blended into the texture of the ceiling murals. The dusk glow suddenly rose up, like a huge sun setting in the west, illuminating the extremely complex, overlapping pavilions and plank roads in a blurry and drowsy way. Bright.