Chapter 81

With a lineup of one Yuanying and three golden pills, Xixiao defeated the two Huashen and the two Yuanyings. The news spread throughout Bitong Academy overnight, and the disciples who were originally in a sluggish atmosphere suddenly cheered up. The Hidden Shadow Stone.

"Five thousand high-grade spirit stones! The price is the same! Just watch the Xixiao team show their prowess and defeat Fudozong!"

"Xianzun disciple's first battle, shocking, he has such a relationship with Yan Lingyun! Send me 6,000 high-grade spirit stones, and see how he can play the two teams in the palm of his hand with his beauty!"

Some disciples couldn't help being attracted by this eclectic peddling, originally wanted to buy the first one, but when they took out the Lingshi, they bought the second one by accident.

"How on earth is it played..."

The disciple muttered to himself, and found a place where no one was around to release the picture.

The results can be imagined.

When he angrily went to seek explanation, the disciple selling the Hibernation Stone had already disappeared.

...

Not only the disciples were buying, but the elders were also buying. The next day, after the Tianzhu was completely settled, a new team emerged above, causing an uproar.

"Dongfang Heng! His team has actually reached the 350th place. How could it be so!"

"Many aristocratic families in Yanbei have come forward!"

"I asked why I didn't see any of them before. It turns out that these people are planning to rush up at the last moment!"

"Oh, it turns out I didn't press the wrong treasure, hahahahaha."

Many people realized later that the Yanbei family played well. They first throw out a team of transformation gods in twos and threes. Only one team needs to enter the top thousand once, get a red sticker, and then merge the teams at the last moment, and form a team of ten with the heirs of various clans, counter-kill the top team, and then they can easily harvest. integral.

In addition to the big five surnames, Feng, Tao, Feng, Chi, and Qiao are the most prominent and are called the minor five surnames. And the five small surnames were unwilling to be small, they squeezed their heads and wanted to replace the perishing Yan family, sitting side by side with the other four surnames.

Because of this, everyone once again had a new understanding of the Yanbei family.

It is basically impossible for Huashen to be willing to be a disciple of Jindan Yuanying's disciples in Dongzhou.

The situation is ever-changing and surprising.

At this time, in the Canglan Garden of Bitong Academy, the dean was pouring tea for the leader of the Loose Cultivator, and there was a lot of appreciation in his words.

The fragrance of spiritual tea is overflowing, even if the outside world is disturbed, this place is still quiet and silent, only the sycamore tree outside the window is bleak, dispelling the summer heat.

The old man sat on the futon, closed his eyes and drank tea, listening to the dean's words.

After a while, he said: "This is much more interesting."

Dean: "Just issuing red stickers has caused a lot of dissatisfaction."

The leader said indifferently: "So what if you are dissatisfied. This grand event is hosted by me in Zhongzhou, and the rules are determined by me in Zhongzhou. No matter how dissatisfied you have to hold back. Besides, they suffered heavy losses. Is it really because of the red stickers?"