Chapter 101 Time and Space

When Mo Chao woke up, his whole body was soft from sleep.

Because it was too warm and comfortable, he half-opened his eyes and instinctively hugged Yan Lingyun's neck, pressed his cheek against him, and got close to him.

Then he was held up straighter by one arm, and a hand used to holding a sword touched his collarbone, lower jaw, and finally the side of his ear. The hand was dry, warm, and strong. Mo Chi fell on his neck, and Yan Lingyun covered his eyes with his palm.

He breathed softly, and after a while, he grabbed the hand with his hand and moved it away.

Yan Lingyun never stopped walking, his hand was grabbed, and he took it back. He threw the wine gourd with one hand, opened the cork, and took a sip casually.

Mo Chao was supported by him easily.

"Where is this?"

"The Shrine of Creation."

"..." Mo Yang lowered his head and said to him, "I know, I want to go home."

Yan Lingyun said: "Xizhou is far away from here."

Mo Yang: "I'm not going back to Xizhou."

"Then where are you going?"

"I want to find Yan Lingyun."

After saying these words, Mo Chao saw Yan Lingyun chuckle, and there were waves in Gu Jing Wubo's eyes.

"I'm not looking for you," Mo Wei didn't know how to explain, "It's another Yan Lingyun."

The man said: "I know."

Mo Chao was stunned.

"The Divine Palace of Creation connects the past, present and future, and the three thousand worlds occasionally intersect. It is not a strange thing." Yan Lingyun shook the wine gourd, "When I saw Dongfang Heng, I knew that you are not from this world. "

"Is it because he is too young?" Mo Chao thought for a while and asked. This Yan Lingyun's cultivation level is so high, it must have been a long time compared to the time he was here. He probably also knew Dongfang Heng here, so he recognized him at a glance.

As for not knowing himself... Mo Yang came here halfway through, and only lived in one world.

Mo Yang stared blankly at Yan Lingyun in front of him, this is the protagonist of the original novel, the protagonist of the world not influenced by him.

It's amazing, if there is a parallel world, wouldn't it be possible for me to stew myself in the shrine, and the main body has a big meeting.

As if she had seen through his thoughts, Yan Lingyun stroked his face with the back of her hand: "How can it be so simple to cross time and space? You have a cause and effect that has not been resolved in this life, so the palace will bring you here."

He asked again: "What is my relationship with you?"

Hearing this question, Mo Chi hesitated and looked away, but still said: "We are a Taoist couple... but we haven't married me yet."

"Taoist." Yan Lingyun repeated.

"You are my companion."

He took a sip of wine, but his voice was unrecognizable: "A certain life was lost, but there was also a Taoist companion."

He hugged him and continued to walk forward, Mo Yang suddenly felt a little scared: "Where are you taking me, I want to go home."

"The passage has disappeared. Even if you go back now, you can't find the way." Yan Lingyun put away the wine gourd and said quietly, "If you don't believe it, I can show you."