Chapter 108

The transmission time of the boundary monument this time was obviously longer than before. Mo Chao was like being sucked into a drum washing machine. The world was spinning for a while before he stumbled onto the ground.

Yan Lingyun grabbed him in time and looped him back.

"It's so dark."

The surroundings were so dark that Mo Chao only had two bright eyes, looking at Yan Lingyun like two searchlights.

Yan Lingyun smiled lightly, Mo Wei still didn't know why.

But the breath of youth is very heavy, the lower jaw is slightly raised in the darkness, showing the outline of a mature man. There is always a smell of cedar in his arms, his brows are clear, vigorous and light, and Mo Yang is lifted up when he is hugged a little, and he is comfortable and at ease with one hand around his shoulders and neck.

Mo Yang couldn't help laughing, there was no one else here, so he didn't hide it at all.

"Aren't you afraid?"

"Don't be afraid, let's go quickly." Mo Chao rubbed the tips of his noses with him.

Yan Lingyun grabbed his knee and walked forward quickly.

In private, Mo Yang is very dependent on Yan Lingyun, or the young man intentionally cultivated such a habit, so that he gradually no longer fears him, and becomes fond of being close to him.

Over time, Mo Yang will be very happy when he is hugged.

996 released a light source to guide them in front. This teleportation seemed to be a bit off and they needed to walk a while.

"The red mole between your eyebrows has faded."

Suddenly, Yan Lingyun spoke.

Mo Chao was startled, stretched out his hand to touch it, closed his eyes and looked inside. Sure enough, the spirit pattern under the forehead was thinned by a third because of the teleportation just now, and it is estimated that it will disappear completely after two more uses.

Surrounded by Yan Lingyun's sword intent, after beheading a few Yin Qi breeding demons, they traveled unimpeded all the way and found the Temple of Storms.

This time, Mo Yang walked through the main entrance.

The majestic hall stands on the ladder to heaven, with endless pavilions below, above, and around it, overlapping and reciprocating, interlocking and upside down. The weak fluorescence spread out, illuminating the red pillars of the pavilion and the relief carvings on the black gold gate. Mo Chao couldn't quite understand it, but Yan Lingyun glanced at it and stopped slightly.

"What's wrong?" Mo Chao was curious and looked over there, "Do you recognize those murals?"

His consciousness swept over and found that each pavilion was engraved with murals, but because they were fragmented and the patterns were rough and weird, the meaning could not be seen at all.

Probably all for decoration.

Yan Lingyun: "These murals are quite Yanbei style."

However, the essence of the shrine is a large group of mausoleums. The monks who excavate the inheritance here do not care which continent they come from, they only look at their strength. Therefore, it is not very rare for pictures and texts of Yan Bei to appear.

The two continued to move forward.

Although the heavenly steps are long, they are like walking on flat ground for monks. Not long after, Yan Lingyun carried Mo Yang to the gate of the main hall and put him down.