Chapter 117 Interception

The team that intercepted Xixiao was called "Luanchi", a six-man team, captained by Qiu Wei, Shanjin Linggen, in the middle stage of transformation. Including him, there are three mid-stage gods in the team, and the remaining three are all early stages.

Chaotic Chi ranked in the top 50 in the Tianxuan group based on his strength, which is quite good, but he was not very lucky. He only found some broken copper and iron in the secret realm, and he was far behind when the final points were calculated, and he only ranked No. 1 Eighteen hundred.

So they looked down upon Xixiao.

Coupled with the fact that they were members of the Qianyuan Immortal Sect, this dislike became more and more intense, and finally reached the point of hostility.

They found Mo Yang in a small stronghold in a valley, that stronghold was a small house, presumably they had been hiding in it before, so it was so desolate, Qiu Wei couldn't help feeling happy.

Mo Chao seemed to be injured, his face was a little pale, he leaned against a tree and meditated in the stronghold, and the others were hunting nearby. Chaotic Pond came too fast and hard, and they didn't notice it yet.

Seeing them, Mo Chao's expression changed and he immediately activated his Shadowless Wings to run forward.

"Chase!" Qiu Wei was very excited, but he did not forget to send an early stage god to report the news to Zhuang Yun, and then led the remaining four people to use their swords as hard as they could in hot pursuit.

"For the sake of your disciples in Xizhou, we don't want your life. Give us half of the token and let you teleport!"

Qiu Wei said from a distance behind him, and his voice followed the spell and fell very clearly into Mo Chao's ears.

But Mo Chao turned a deaf ear and only moved his wings to run forward. This magic weapon is indeed a magic weapon for running away. With Qiu Wei's strength in the middle stage of becoming a god, he has torn apart the space several times and barely managed to catch up.

"That's enough!" He tried to catch Mo Chao several times, but saw him walking away. Qiu Wei lost his patience and ordered a teammate, "Keep him!"

"Yes." The teammate in the mid-stage of transformation is an extremely rare mutated wind spirit root, with a superb wind art, he jumped up and paused in the air, and controlled the wind with the art in his hand, bursting out his spiritual power.

In just a few seconds, Mo Yang flew out of his sight, and the team followed him, but it didn't matter, once he formed the spell, the entire forest was in his hands, no matter what the little wings on Mo Yang's back The cunning will also be blown back in the turbulent wind.

The wind, forest, and mountains howled, and the storm was brewing in his hands, just before his secret was about to be completed——

He is broken.

The sound range spread out, and Mo Chao suddenly appeared behind him, sweeping out a piano sound towards him like a ghost:

[Shadow Opposition: Instant skill, spread the sound range, release control, jump to anywhere within the sound range, three times in a row. ] (cd: five minutes)

[Tianyin Zheng: Instantaneous syllables, interrupting the enemy's movement and making them silent for 8 seconds] (cd: four minutes)

He is back! The disciple couldn't turn around before Zhengyin. In a place where he couldn't see, his storm reading bar was abruptly cut off, triggering the "silence" punishment mechanism. During these eight seconds, the true energy was forbidden!

This was the move that severely damaged Tan Xu of the Fudo Sect. Unfortunately, few of the disciples onlookers realized that Tan Xu had been banned. They thought he was strangled and sent away by Yan Lingyun and Xu Rao because of his physical weakness, let alone the fact that he was already physically weak. A disciple of Tianxuan who is not familiar with the Diji Group!