Chapter 115 Stronghold

The stronghold they found was deep in a swamp forest.

Before Mo Chao landed, he smelled the rotten smell. The rotten smell was like rotten leaves and rotten corpses fermented together and hidden under the new leaves. So one after another, if you smell it carefully, your whole body felt like it was stink. The taste filled the intestines.

The woods blocked the sky and the sun, and the tops of their heads were densely covered with dead branches. When they came down just now, their clothes were scratched, and Mo Chao's hairband was accidentally rolled up in half.

He played the sea tune, and the water spirit evaporated from his body. Not only did his movement speed increase by 30%, but the odor was also gradually offset by the water spirit.

At least it smells good.

Ye Qiushui frowned, obviously unable to bear the stench, and got closer to Mo Chao.

"It's dark, it's getting dark."

"It's right in front," Mo Chao asked 996 to create a light group to guide the way, "right under the big banyan tree."

The farther they went, the denser the trees in the woods became, and the shrubs under their feet grew taller and taller, almost reaching Mo Chi's thighs, and they always felt like they would step on something if they stepped down. Qin Kai opened the way, and behind Yan Lingyun Palace, Mo Chi was in the middle and saw black water droplets slowly scratching on the tree trunks, dragging down a long water mark.

At the same time, many monks from Bitong Academy and even Wuzhou gathered outside the mirror wall of Bailan Pavilion. Bailan Pavilion is very good at doing business. If you pay one thousand high-grade spiritual stones, you can enter the stadium to watch the game, but you can only watch the mirror wall. Random broadcast. But as long as you add five thousand high-grade spiritual stones, you can get a fragment of the mirror wall and choose a team you like to watch.

There is no cap on the top.

Most casual cultivators only buy tickets. They have no background and sect. They just want to watch the spells of elite disciples, and they don't hesitate to pay for it; while disciples of some sects, of course, pool their money to buy fragments to support their brothers and sisters.

But there are exceptions, such as Zixiao Xianzong, Yueshuizong, Dongfang family, Xu family and other big families and family's mirror wall fragments sell very well, especially Xixiao. Impulsive consumption of fame, Zhongzhou alone has sold more than 100 million copies.

"This forest looks gloomy, but according to Fairy Qiushui, it still smells bad inside."

"My master has been to Yanbei before, and he told me that the places where monsters live together are like this. These black waters and black swamps are all because of being assimilated by blood energy, and there are nine out of ten black iron nematodes and corpses hidden in them." insanity."

"It's going to be dark soon, can they find a stronghold?"

"Xixiao's luck is already very good, and he didn't encounter any major danger. Look at Qianyuan Xianzong's team, they lost one person just at the beginning of the game."

Not long after the Qianyuan Immortal Sect landed, it was targeted by an eighth-level monster. Half of the disciple's body was torn apart. When he was in danger, he could only crush the token and send it out. He only saved his life after being treated by the elders.

There are still many teams, but they can't find their base now. It's almost dark, and the monks who are watching with the fragments outside can't help but stay away from the fragments.