Chapter 125 Beishan Xu Family

One month later, the fleet arrived in Yanbei.

Mo Chao saw the continental line from a distance, and was extremely shocked. The deck was tilted up toward the blue clouds and blue sky, and below was a huge super city. The clouds were shining, and the buildings were paved like gold.

Yanbei and Huangbei are combined into Beizhou, the two continents are close to each other, and the combined area is the largest among the five continents. Yanbei is also the continent with the largest number of mortals among the five continents. It has inherited the constitution of the old dynasty and is extremely prosperous. It is said that at its peak in ancient times, there were not even many wilderness areas for monks to practice. Everything you see is the land of the Yan family. Is it the king of the land? minister.

The goshawk perched on the edge of the deck, looking coldly at Mo Yang who was leaning on the railing next to him.

Mo Chao was stunned, and tore a piece of jerky to feed it, but it refused to eat it.

"This is the messenger goshawk." Xu Zhi shook his head in amusement and threw the token to the goshawk. The goshawk picked it up, immediately fluttered its wings and flew into the sky, disappearing into the clouds.

After a while, a huge spell circle appeared above the distant city, and it was on their way. The fleet sailed slowly into the continental line without any hindrance, but cheers came from below.

Mo Chao was a little confused listening to the shouts below, and could only feel the warm welcome from them, while the rest of the Xu family had long been accustomed to it. The spirit boat was aimed at the ring, and soon it was like a school of fish passing through, making a loud roar.

Mo Chao could feel that they were constantly passing through the ring. After this one, there was the next one. The surrounding scenery was changing rapidly. There was only the sound of the wind, the bright sun, and the fluttering flags with the family emblem, passing thousands of miles of rivers and mountains, but in a blink of an eye. .

"This is Yanbei's Hanxing Array. It is composed of tens of thousands of teleportation arrays. It connects east, west, north, and south. It can be transported from the coast to the wasteland in one day." Xu Zhi explained carefully, "However, maintaining the array is very expensive, and it usually won't Turn on."

Or to put it more bluntly, the Hanxing Formation is specially prepared by the aristocratic families for war. They can't just spend a few years on the road to mobilize their troops and generals.

The enemies of the family are not mainly internal, but external.

The terrain of Yanbei is high in the north and low in the south, and is distributed in a stepped manner. The terrain is very complex, including majestic and terrifying giant mountains and cliffs, as well as water towns in the south of the Yangtze River and plain hills. The aristocratic family controlled the city and basically divided up Yanbei.

But as long as you go all the way north and climb over the chasm-like cliffs, you will see the Yaoyu Plateau, which is no smaller than Yanbei. There are wastelands, Gobis, deserts, and snow-capped mountains, filled with ferocious beasts, and beast tides break out every year. The Yaozu rushed into the hinterland from the cliff, plundered and killed wantonly, and specifically killed the subjects of Yanbei—because the Yaozu had a deep hatred with the Yanbei family.

This grudge is difficult to resolve, and instead the fight becomes deeper and deeper. Now, it has reached the point where you and I are at odds with each other.

"The convoy is ready, we are going to transfer to the hearse." Xu Zhi said.

In an hour, they were teleported from the sea to the largest city in central Yanbei. Here, each aristocratic family would separate and go to their own territories.