Chapter 88 Wandering

There are five continents and two realms in the Sanqing world, and the two realms are the mortal world and the ghost world. The mortal world is commonly known as the lower world, while the ghost world is confusing and ethereal. According to the records of the Five Continents, its area is about the same as that of the Five Continents, and it is inseparable. Where the boundary wall is weak, it is easy to be sucked into the ghost world. Really become a ghost.

But this also means that they can do the opposite, tear the space from the weak point and return to the Yang world.

The three of Mo Yang have overturned the upper and lower boundary walls, plus 996, they are not experts in this kind of thing, at least they are small experts.

They have a bigger problem than this:

Monsters like flesh and blood, while Yin spirits chase living souls. If they go down rashly, they will soon be besieged by thousands of ghosts, putting them in a dilemma.

Unless, it can cover up this body of soul breath.

Seeing this, Gu Lan took out a formation board.

The formation plate is as heavy as a stone, cold and smooth, with complex spirit patterns engraved on it, which is extremely extraordinary.

She closed her mouth and couldn't speak easily, so she looked at Qin Kai.

Qin Kai's eyes softened for a moment, and he explained for her: "This is what the Gu family entrusted to us before leaving. The Huanghu secret realm space is unstable and prone to falling into ghost ways. The family elders have anticipated the unexpected event in advance and have prepared it for the Gu family's children. this."

"This array is inscribed with the ground-level top-grade array, the yellow wind restraining breath array, and the range of the array is about eight feet. According to the consumption speed of the spirit pattern, it can last for eighteen days."

I didn't take it out before because the array disk is precious and needs to be used on the edge of the knife. They still don't know how the mummy found them. If the formation disk is useless, it will be wasted.

Ye Qiushui relaxed his eyebrows: "It's really a twists and turns."

The Gu family is a low-key family among the five surnames. They are all alchemists. They have extensive marriage alliances and influence. They know the most and the most information. The preparation in advance helped them a lot.

As for landing, Mo Chao could go out with Yan Lingyun and practice the landing method in the hidden mountain secret realm before letting others out after stabilizing.

The plan was basically sorted out, and a few people discussed some details, recorded them all on the jade slips, and sent them to the people of the Transformation Team.

Three days later, Xu Rao recovered from his injuries to some extent. He took Mo Chao's medicine to replenish his vitality and energy, and his face became rosy.

Everyone was getting ready, and Mo Chao set up several banquet tables in the square.

[Banquet·Mingyue Night: Attack power and defense power increase by 10%, lasting 5 hours]

[Banquet·Shiquan Big Replenishment Table: Blood value and spiritual power value increased by 20%, lasting for 5 hours]

[Feast·Comrades Banquet: Improve the currently most beneficial attributes by 10%, lasting for 5 hours]

Banquet is the pinnacle of Xiaoyao. Although there is a table, one bite can get benefits. One person is not visible, sixteen are superimposed, and the strength has at least doubled.