Chapter 74 Auction

Mo Yang ran away, as if there was a ghost chasing after him.

The young man still wanted to hold him back, but Mo Chao was still at the Golden Core stage, so even if his body skills were not very good, there was no reason why he could be held back by Huayuan.

When he was running, he did not forget to carry the fruit plate. The fruit plate he bought was a large fruit plate, which was filled with dried fruits made of various spiritual fruit pulps. It was fragrant, sweet and delicious.

But the people around him were obviously staring at him. As soon as Mo Chu ran away, the teenagers just hesitated and swarmed over. There were other monks blocking the door of the dojo, holding storage rings and storage bags in their hands, very enthusiastically. .

"Fellow Daoist Mo, this contains some thoughts of the Wuji Dao Sect. Please accept it, Friend Daoist!"

"Fellow Daoist Mo, Chang Liumen has found a cold bud xuanrui, which is very good at water spirit roots. I wonder if you are interested in it?"

"I, Elder Feng Ying of the Qianyuan Sect, would like to talk to fellow Taoist Mo, but I wonder if you have the time?"

"Fellow Daoist Mo! Fellow Daoist Mo!..."

Mo Chao squeezed out from the crowd, shook the storage bag that was forced onto him, picked up a small boat, and flew back to Kunyuan in a hurry. Outsiders were not allowed to enter or leave the inner area of ​​Bitong Academy at will. He finally got rid of this group of people.

But after this incident, Mo Chao didn't know where to go.

Forget it, just study.

So he slowly floated back to Aifeng, intending to practice for a while and then practice the techniques.

But while he was still in the clouds, he saw a few more people on the peak from a distance, making tea under the maple tree. The little monkey jumped up to the branch to eat the fruit. When he found Mo was sick, he squeaked at him.

These people were Yan Lingyun, Ye Qiushui, and the little fat man Mo Chao had met more than twenty years ago.

Little Fatty was still chubby, wearing a black square hat, and said hello to Mo Chao: "Uninvited, uninvited, I brought some home-made pastries, Taoist friend Mo, come and try them." "

Mo Yang already knew his name, Xu Rao.

The snacks on the table looked ordinary, without any sparkle, and they were quite big. He was cutting it with a knife, revealing the red beans and peanuts wrapped in the glutinous rice balls, which were fragrant.

Ye Qiushui rolled his eyes and said with a smile: "Why are you back so early? Senior brother told us that you went to listen to the sermon. I thought we could meet at least at night."

Needless to say, Ye Qiushui was a good friend from the lower world, Xiao Pangdun had invited Mo Chao to dinner before, and they had a little friendship, so Mo Chao was quite happy to see them.

"Why are you all here?"

Ye Qiushui: "I have nothing to do when I'm free. I thought I'd have a rubbing meal at night, so I decided to come earlier."

He met Xu Rao on the road, and the two had become familiar with each other over the years. When he learned that she was going to look for Yan Lingyun, he wanted to go with her, and even brought snacks brought to him by his mother from Yanbei.

The autumn sun is warm, and the phoenix trees on the top of the peak are undulating, sending bursts of boundless orange wind.

Mo Yang sat down next to Yan Lingyun, the youth sword was placed on the stone bench, but the ponytail was tied high, the white clothes were dyed gold, and he brewed a cup of tea for Mo Yang.