Chapter 120 Quick Battle

Mo Chun didn't expect that things would go so smoothly. Dongfang Heng's last look at him was shocked and angry. He had never seen such a big mood swing in him. The fingers grabbing his arm felt like they were going to crush him.

There was something else in the eyes.

But all the bad things have been done, and after Mo Yang saw him disappear, he landed on the treetop with his piano in his arms.

His token score soared, and the audience was silent.

"Dongfang Heng..."

Some people from the outside world were lowly amazed and wanted to see what was happening outside the Mustard Seed World at this time, but unfortunately it was not within the recording range of the Mirror Wall.

Seeing this scene, Zhuang Yun was dazed for a moment, and was almost pierced by Yan Lingyun's sword intent, but fortunately, he restrained his mind in time and narrowly avoided it.

After so many years of not fighting each other, Yan Lingyun's progress in swordsmanship made him admire.

In the late stage of Nascent Soul, even if they ate the Poyuan Pill, they were only at the early stage of transformation, but the gap between the two of them was almost a big realm, but it seemed that there was no difference, and Zhuang Yun even felt suppressed.

Yan Lingyun drew out swords one after another with one hand, drank a sip of wine, his eyes were full of golden light, and every slash and slash was like mountains and seas, leaving no room for people to breathe. Even if Zhuang Yun's body skills are unparalleled and he is good at using softness to overcome rigidity, he is still a little weak under such an offensive and cannot use it well.

Mo Chao's zither sounded brilliantly, opening the range to slow down the shadow ghost's movement speed, and using spiritual power to mark its location.

"Run!"

The disciple finally woke up and hurriedly avoided the shadow ghosts running around, but the shadow ghosts just opened up the situation. High-level monsters from all directions were attracted by this living aura and came in dense numbers.

"Run, run! It's killing people!"

"I'm willing to pay half of the points!" In the panic, someone couldn't bear the pressure and yelled, sheathing his sword and flying towards the stronghold.

Dongfang Heng has been eliminated, and Zhuang Yun is about to die. Even if they join forces, what's the point? They might as well make a choice early to reduce losses.

"I would too!"

After a crushing defeat, the Diji Group was wiped out by another third in the fight just now, and those who had done immoral things were basically eliminated. The disciples on Xixiao's side basically didn't have any ill intentions towards the remaining people, so when they saw them accepting the conditions, they all stopped and even helped rush towards the stronghold with the disciples who were about to lose their strength.

But others can surrender, but Zhuang Yun cannot. Xixiao sent Dongfang Heng away because of personal hatred, and if he didn't send him away, he would definitely find him in the future. But sending Zhuang Yun away was to ensure the final victory.

If he was allowed to escape, the tens of thousands of people who stayed in Tianxuan's camp would still have their backs, and troubles would continue, with endless troubles to come.

So when everyone was retreating towards the stronghold, Xixiao's entire group, together with Xu's family and Zixiao, went upstream to intercept Zhuang Yun who wanted to take advantage of the chaos and escape.