Chapter 144 True North

A few hours ago, Mo Chao had just jumped off the entrance and entered the secret realm, but was blown away by the hurricane. He couldn't resist, so he simply flew along with the wind, and even used the shadowless wings to mobilize his spiritual power to stabilize himself in the whirlwind, and finally soared At an altitude of tens of thousands of meters, he released the 996 detection and scanned the surrounding area clearly.

Ice and snow pressed down on Mo Yang like a tidal wave, and finally he hugged a rock, and his wings burst into golden light, pushing him smoothly into a leeward cave on the side of a snow mountain.

"Well..." Mo Chao fell to pieces, and it took him a while to get up from the rocks. Seeing that it was safe, he rubbed his arms and let the others go.

Yan Lingyun was still meditating under the hibiscus tree because he used the Tibetan Lin Bell to open the formation and it took time to recover. Mo Chao pushed a lot of spiritual crystals beside him, and was relieved when he saw that his sword energy was stable.

Ye Qiushui took a look outside the cave: "It's a snow mountain again, it looks a bit like Penglai Island."

These words moved Mo Yang's heart.

But soon, Ye Qiushui frowned: "It's so cold, it's too cold."

The cave, or the ancestral land, was horribly cold, even worse than when they first entered the barren north. In such a short period of time, Mo Yang's lips had been frozen purple-white unknowingly, and he was not frozen with the support of spiritual power. Good or bad. The walls of the cave were covered with silver-white frost, which was thin but filled with a bone-chilling chill.

The blizzard outside was just like fog, it was pounding so hard that I couldn't see my fingers, and it was pouring in one after another.

Such a blizzard, even if it is a flying magic weapon, can't resist it for a long time.

"Change clothes." Qin Kai took out the heating array plate, arranged the three-fire gold crystal array, sealed the entrance of the cave, and illuminated the surrounding area.

Several people quickly put on the mink coat, the mink fur hat, and the mink plush boots, and put them on tightly. I never thought that these clothes would be useful. The outer skin of the mink is waterproof and moisture-proof. No matter how heavy the snow is, as long as you wear a hat, you will not get wet.

Mo Yang still held the Fire Spirit Orb in his bosom, infusing it with spiritual power could warm his whole body, but the strange thing was that after all this was done, he still felt cold.

It was so cold to the marrow that it made him shiver.

The same goes for Xu Rao. He has never felt so cold since he started practicing.

"Try the strange fire." Mo Chao squatted down and looked at Gu Lan, "I don't think this is an ordinary snowstorm."

Gu Lan nodded, popped out the Chongming relic, and merged into the array.

Sparks burst out from the strange fire, as if something was burning, and blue smoke came out. All of a sudden, the cave warmed up, and the clothes and spiritual power worked, and the few people finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Xu Rao: "It seems that there are many ghosts here."

It is precisely because of the accumulation of Yin spirits that the snowy mountains are permeated by Yin energy all year round. Once a snowstorm blows, the Yin energy will be trapped in it, bringing such a strong death energy.

Just like in the ghost world, Yin energy weakens the soul and cannot be revived by external objects.

"I don't know when we can stop." Ye Qiushui gathered the fire, "We don't have much time."