Chapter 45 Five Continents

The high mountains are cut off and connected into a heavenly gate. Mo Yang and Yan Lingyun landed on the shore of the island, and saw a small fishing village not far away.

A woman was drying dried fish on the beach. What caught Yan Lingyun's attention was not the dried fish, but the fact that this woman had the fourth level of Qi training!

The woman also quickly spotted them. Seeing Yan Lingyun's strong aura from a distance, her pupils shrank, and she immediately showed a look of vigilance.

She and Yan Lingyun looked at each other for a moment, then quickly dropped the dried fish and rushed to the shore.

Mo Chi was shocked, he was really a monk! The monk is drying fish?

The monks I met in the lower realm, not to mention practicing qi, even if they have just introduced qi into their bodies, they can't wait to walk sideways on the street.

"Meet the real person," the woman bowed her hands respectfully to Yan Lingyun, "I don't know if the real person is here, what's the matter?"

Yan Lingyun said: "My surname is Yan. I came from Yunlai City. I encountered a monster on the sea. After flying for several days, I found the shore. I don't know where it is?"

Yan Lingyun gently squeezed Mo Yang's hand, and Mo Yang nodded obediently after receiving the hint.

The upper realm must be very big, and even if I randomly pull out the name of a place, the woman probably wouldn’t know it.

Sure enough, the woman thought for a moment: "The junior's surname is Chen. This is a village under the jurisdiction of Dongzhou Qingcheng. Since the real man came from Yunlai City, if you don't mind, why don't you go to the junior's house and have a cup of rough tea."

She also mentioned this because she saw that Yan Lingyun's aura was pure and upright, and his words and deeds were frank and not like a demon.

What's more, it's a Jindan cultivator, if he is offended by poor hospitality, it will be bad.

Yan Lingyun nodded: "It's time to work."

There was a smile on the woman's face.

She was dressed simply, and so was her house, a small brick house with a small yard. She was drying fish not far from the yard just now.

The layout of the room was very warm and solid. After the two sat down, the woman took out the best tea and made a pot of tea for them.

Mo Yang met her gaze, but saw her quickly and politely look away.

So beautiful, with no aura on her body, and accompanied by a golden core monk. Seeing women a lot, it's hard not to guess that the young man in front of him is the lover, or the furnace cauldron, taken by the Golden Core cultivator.

Outsiders are not allowed to see more of the people in such a room.

Yan Lingyun: "This is my Taoist companion."

Looking at the hands intertwined with him, Mo Yang seemed unable to say that they were not married yet.

Hearing the name Dao Companion, he felt a little hot all over and resisted a little.

The woman actually breathed a sigh of relief.

It turned out to be a Taoist couple.

As for why the Taoist partner of the Golden Core cultivator seems to have no cultivation base, it is beyond her ability to ask.

Yan Lingyun mentioned what she said about Qingcheng before, and said that she wanted to go to Qingcheng to replenish supplies as soon as possible, and look for the spirit boat to go back. The woman then drew a simple map of the road to Qingcheng and handed it to them.