Chapter 69 Letter

Mo Chuan later realized that the time to get the letter was not right, but it was too late. They lay in the pile of letters, Yan Lingyun hugged him, and he didn't have time to get out.

Mo Chao's beautiful eyes looked at him under the letter.

Yan Lingyun stood up and hugged his legs.

Finally, Mo Chao bit the letter and opened his eyes in confusion in the pile of letters. The young man dug him out of the pile of letters. When he came out, Mo Chao was still covered with a layer of letters, and he subconsciously held a bunch of them in his hands.

Yan Lingyun hugged him horizontally and put him on the recliner by the window.

Then he raised his hand to cast a spell, and the letters flew like snowflakes, piled on the carpet, and surrounded the lounge chair.

Looking at Yan Lingyun's slender and healthy body, Mo Yang blushed slightly, and looked away: "I want to wear clothes."

Yan Lingyun chuckled, took out a robe, covered herself, and took out a new set of unlined clothes to help the curled-up Mo Chao put them on.

Although still disheveled, but finally not so shameful.

But Mo Yang wore Yan Lingyun's disciple uniform for a while, and found something wrong again.

Chengzong's disciple's uniform was very clean, but his body was sticky. He had been kissed over and over again by Yan Lingyun, and there were even more extreme things. He felt weird wearing such clothes.

But the young man had put on his clothes and had already hugged him again. Mo Chao sat on him. Yan Lingyun put one hand around his waist and picked up a letter with the other.

Mo Chao rubbed his head with him and gradually became close to him.

I haven't seen him for more than 20 years. He is actually a bit unfamiliar with Yan Lingyun. He is still a little scared as the young man is getting more and more powerful.

He was also scared in bed, even if he kept holding him.

Yan Lingyun said in a low voice, "I wrote so much."

Mo Chao replied obediently: "Almost every day." He thought for a while and added: "I miss you very much, too."

"Yes." Yan Lingyun kissed him, "I miss you too."

The window was opened before, and the warm noon sun poured in. Yan Lingyun kissed him for a while, and then began to open the letter, holding him to read it.

Because the first letter was written on Wuming Peak, it was not well preserved, not only old, but also a little wrinkled. Yan Lingyun rubbed it for a while, and knew that Mo Yang had cried when he wrote the letter.

After opening the backpack and having the storage ring, the letter is as brand new as if it was just written last night.

In fact, Mo Yang wrote about very boring things, such as "I miss you so much", "I really want to go fishing with you", "The Wuming Peak is so cold", "This bigu pill is really unpalatable", "The flying spirit beasts at the station want him too much" A spirit stone"... something like that.

But when connected, it's like a love letter, and some even draw a stick figure. Sometimes the stickman draws a ponytail and stabs people with a match sword. This is Yan Lingyun; sometimes he carries a piano on his back and sweeps the floor with a broom. Connected to a heart.

The painting skills are touching... Mo Chao stared at the letter, wanting to leave this beautiful world.

This was the same level of shame he felt when his teacher discovered when he was drawing in a textbook when he was a child.