Chapter 158 Choice

On the 245th day after Xuyuan appeared, Mo Yang and Yan Lingyun returned to Yanbei.

The border of Yanbei retreated again and again, and had already retreated to the southwest. The border was very uneasy. The demon tide overwhelmed the defense line cast by the monks through tremors. Many people died. For a time, they ate and killed indiscriminately in the big city where mortals were settled. Fortunately, the ancestor of the Qin family It was only by returning to aid that the tragic image was stopped.

This cannot be blamed on the poor protection of the family. Demonic tides invaded from the east and north, seawater poured in from the south and west, and Yin spirits caused trouble. It was already a miracle that seventy-eight percent of Yanbei's population could survive.

The wild north monsters were forced to the extreme west, and there were not even one out of ten.

Not only the North Continent, but also the Five Continents are all left with only a place to stand. On the contrary, under the sky, the virtual abyss has not yet spread to the lower realm, but the sky is dark and the sky is dark, and there is a panic.

When the two came back this time, only a few people knew that Xu Huai was the one who went to see them first.

Mo Yang has already persuaded or semi-forced the core disciples in various fields of Xizhou to stay in his homeland, including the big brother Wu Yu. The single-family bamboo village in his home has been transformed by him into a high-rise building that resembles a modern dormitory. Although it is a bit ugly, it can accommodate more people. The rabbit tribe has become the dormitory manager, responsible for helping the broom to allocate resources.

He also arrested a lot of old friends in Zhongzhou, Mo Yang didn't say a word, he only arrested people, including the three people he had met before, Wei Ye, they were all arrested by him. As long as it is useful, no matter what your identity is.

Now it's Yan Bei's turn.

But they can't force everyone, Xu Huai looked at them quietly, but said: "I am the head of the Xu family, I can't leave."

Mo Chi said dryly: "Okay."

He went to catch others.

Everyone in Xixiao will naturally be taken away, Ye Qiushui accepts it fairly well, he doesn't care much about this life, the only father also treats him as dead, it doesn't matter where he goes. The friendship between Qin Kai and Gu Lanhe's family is not very deep, and they have tried their best in the past six months, which can be regarded as repaying the grace of their upbringing.

Only Xu Rao didn't want to leave.

But Xu Zhun, the second patriarch of the Xu family, beat him unconscious and shackled him, and threw him into Mo Yang's home. But Xu Zhun and his wife Liu Mei also decided to stay and live and die with the Xu family.

Xu Zhun frowned slowly, and said to the two of them, "Thank you."

Finally, Mo Yang approached Dongfang Heng.

Now he vaguely understands why 996 put Dongfang Heng in the ranks of the protagonists, the reason lies in his Qian Kun chess.

A few years ago in Good Fortune Shrine, if Dongfang Heng hadn't put the Qiankun Chess into his body, Mo Yang would not have been able to return from the millennium in the original world through the Xianzhu. And in that world, his greatest achievement was the Canghai Yueming Jiao. With the Moon Jiao, he was able to build the moon and 996 matured.

Because of his arrival, the fate of this world has changed. There are no more dragon eggs in the Creation Palace.

In addition, Dongfang Heng's formation pattern is very high attainment, so Mo Yang also asked him to go with him.