Chapter 62

The eight-petaled earthly shade flower is a medium-grade spiritual grass on the earth's ladder. It grows in places with strong ghost energy and feeds on the ghosts' lingering thoughts. It is rarely seen in the five continents.

But Mo Chao saw it, it was growing on the shoulder of the ghost general in mid-air, and with the consumption and flow of the ghost general's Yin Qi, some clues were revealed.

Mo Yang didn't expect that the flower could grow on the ghost's body, it grew directly in the cafeteria.

The ghost general's voice was hoarse, and his blood-red eyes stared at the unconscious Dongfang Yue in the crowd. He did not know whose name he yelled out. It took several times in a row before Mo Wei heard it clearly.

It is a woman named "Qin Qing".

It could be another word, but the pronunciation is this.

Mo Yang lacked common sense in the past, and asked Yan Lingyun why the ghosts in the hidden mountain secrets did not go to the reincarnation, but now he already knows that since hundreds of thousands of years ago, the ghost world has changed, and Wuzhou has no way to the reincarnation.

So it is impossible for Dongfang Yue to be Qin Qing's reincarnation, he is just looking for the shadow by instinct.

Live in the same quilt, die in the same hole.

Mo Chao scanned the piano, listening to the ghost general's fragmented cries, and planned to send him to salvation.

Let him rest forever.

While he activated the blood ring and used secret words to summon the Gu King deep in the Witch Gu Forest, he increased the output of spiritual power and injected spiritual light into Dongfang Heng's body.

The rich aura of water and wood was activated, sweeping away the aura of ghosts and ghosts. Mo Chi floated in mid-air, sitting and playing the piano, spreading out his musical range.

The color of the water is far to the south and the sky is far away, and the boat is moving as if it is empty.

Now he has all the five elements, and he has practiced the "Wan Hua Jue" created by the Immortal Venerable for the five spiritual roots. He is familiar with the spirit, and both mental methods have been opened. He can switch at will after only ten minutes of reading.

But now, the healing method is more useful.

If there are two tunes under the void: Jie Hai and Cheng Xin. When the Qi of Jie Hai is full, it is mainly for assistance; when the Qi of Chengxin Wood is full, it is mainly for healing.

There are a total of nine skills under Jie Hai Tiao, which are: Seeing Deers, Shining on the Moon, Opposing Shadows, Opposing Cups, Overturning Boats, Tianyin, Clear Streams, Empty Mountains, and Watching the Sun.

Cheng Xin adjusted a total of six skills: Rejuvenation, Qinghua, Bibo, Ye Qing, and Da Jiangliu.

Mo Chao had just applied [Rejuvenation] to Dongfang Heng, and the effect was immediate. Dongfang Heng's spiritual energy, which was about to bottom out, quickly began to fill up, and his whole body was washed by the wood energy. Although it was impossible to return to full strength due to the level gap, it returned to five levels. Success is already quite remarkable.

He couldn't help but look back, seeing Mo Chao's expression in shock for the first time.

Mo Chao continued to play the piano. He was no longer a showman. Although these skills had the same effect as 996, the spiritual power and control came from him, and the tunes he played were real.

Sooner or later, he will be able to completely break through the limitations of the system and create his own formulas.

The sound of the piano rushes about like a river flowing into the sea, cleansing and clearing the heart. With Mo Yang as the center, layers of wood energy were overturned like a flood, and beside him, a faint shadow of a lotus flower appeared, curling gracefully and blooming gracefully.