Chapter 55 Kunlun Immortal Sect

The five elements of spiritual energy entangled the young man in the center of the lake and poured into his Tianling Point. After they were completely rooted, they would become spiritual roots.

This process is not slow under the control of Immortal Lord's magic power, but it is definitely not fast either.

All in all, quite annoying.

Chang Linggen was like having an extra brain, and Mo Cai's head was about to explode in pain.

The water spirit wraps him, simulating the amniotic fluid in his mother's stomach, and continuously penetrates from his skin to relieve his pain. However, this difference is like being tied to an ordinary missile and an atomic bomb. Although the latter is more advanced, it will blossom anyway.

He was in so much pain that he couldn't move, he could only breathe with difficulty.

Gradually, the pain became numb, and just when he was about to pass out, he heard the voice of the Immortal Lord, which was very stern: "Don't fall asleep. If you can't do it now, all your efforts will be wasted, and you will never have another chance in the future."

If the consciousness cannot be maintained during the process of shaping the spiritual roots, the spiritual roots will collapse.

This kind of creation of heaven and earth will not choose a sleepy master.

Mo Chao reluctantly opened his eyes, resisted the pain with his will, and endured it.

He didn't want to waste all his efforts. He had been clearing snow for a year. He also wanted to fly with a sword and travel freely.

Since arriving here, he has suffered a lot because he is a mortal and has no spiritual roots. When he was in the mercy sword sect, Li Hu and Lu Shuo could bully him, kill him at will, and make him wear strange skirts; later, the system was awakened, but it was more than the upper than the lower, and they were worried about being robbed Go; on the isolated island, in the blink of an eye, Yan Lingyun spent a long time in seclusion.

In Fuxiang Hill, he wanted a chance to prove himself, but no one would give him the chance.

So he can't lose this opportunity.

Although it is a salted fish, the salted fish also has fish bones.

Accepting the pain, Mo Chao insisted on opening his eyes, letting the sweat wet his eyeballs and the countless gaps in his head opening, but he also stood up strong, maintaining a sliver of sobriety.

He saw the brilliant Milky Way, taking root in his mind, growing like a vine, flying across thousands of miles of mountains and rivers in an instant, weaving into a colorful spiritual cloud, floating on the sea of ​​​​his consciousness.

All kinds of colors are distinct and inseparable, this is the spiritual root.

The moment the spiritual root was formed, Mo Chao's mind went blank for a moment, but the next moment, a massive amount of spiritual energy poured down from his spiritual root.

Introduce air into the body, do it instinctively.

Mo Yang was knocked out, like a chicken being splashed by a bucket of water, at a loss for what to do. On the one hand he felt very comfortable, on the other hand he felt his scalp tingling, and he felt that the spiritual energy would soon fill his body and explode in his body.

Until the collarbone suddenly went numb, Mo Yang let out a muffled groan, and then several waves of spiritual power hit him, and finally hit his dantian, forming a path, and the spiritual energy in Mo Yang's body finally found a gap , poured directly from the Tianling acupoint on the top of his head, and rushed into the dantian.