Chapter 70

Blue sea and blue sky, rough water.

The terrain of Central Continent is peculiar, the central part is elevated, and the four sides are low. In the midst of the uplifted short peaks and dense forests, there is a huge abyss and a huge valley, forming a super lake that occupies one-tenth of the territory of Central Continent.

This lake is called Feilaihai.

The sycamore trees are refreshing, forming a deep blue ocean. On the low peaks around the sea, Bitong Academy is built according to the situation. Even if you are holding a spirit boat at an altitude of 10,000 meters, you can't see the edge of it.

The aura is majestic, permeating the sea from Feilai, enveloping the forest, and being trapped in the Aifeng Basin.

The spirit boat crossed the sycamore trees and would soon arrive at Feilaihai.

The disciples of Mount Sumeru have already come out in twos and threes, gathering together.

As the event approached, they talked about everything, but what they talked about the most now was the "love affair" that was right in front of them.

In the past month, Yan Lingyun has not left the room.

Neither did the Taoist monks he kidnapped. On the contrary, the exclusive chief's room on the fifth floor has a permanent barrier, and they can detect the extraordinary space fluctuations from a distance.

All the disciples understood and would not bother Yan Lingyun if there was nothing important to do. The monks had a long time of retreat and double cultivation, which lasted for a month, and they didn't think it was a big deal.

After all, this is considered cultivation, and both men and women can benefit from it and gain a lot of cultivation.

They just found it interesting that the chief who had always been arrogant and unapproachable would even take Xingge disciples to arrest people. How beautiful his Taoist companion must be to make him feel passionate.

Although the double cultivation of monks is different from ordinary people's happiness, it focuses on absorbing Yuanyang and Yuanyin, and giving gifts to each other through lips and so on, but no one would say that there is no lust in it, and when they are lingering, they still love each other to some extent.

So they were very curious about Mo Chao.

But they can only live up to the fourth floor, not the fifth floor, so they still can't see it now.

While the disciples were talking about each other, Mo Chao was already dressed in the bedroom on the fifth floor. His body was warm and soft, and he was held in Yan Lingyun's arms.

The long-term love made his body feel slightly hot. Even after a good sleep last night, it didn't calm down, but made him even hotter.

Because Yan Lingyun asked him to leave some Yuanyang to digest himself, so that he could achieve dual cultivation.

Mo Yang felt that what he said was right, so he asked 996 not to eat all of it, and he also absorbed a little. But Yan Lingyun is a monk in the middle stage of Yuanying, and he is a big realm higher than him. The energy in Yuanyang is very strong. Mo Cai has never seen the double cultivation method, so he absorbs it very slowly, and his body gradually burns up. .

Mo Chao was hugged in a daze. Even though he was dressed, he was still half asleep. His arms were around Yan Lingyun, and the exposed half of his forearm was covered in red and purple.

"I'm going out to find the technique," Mo Chao put his forehead against his. His forehead was warm and his voice was warm, "I won't... absorb it."

This month's honeymoon has been too long. Yan Lingyun is everywhere and has to do it for a long time every day. Now that he touches the young man's body, he will tremble slightly instinctively. He was familiar with him, but still unfamiliar.