Chapter 95 Silver Dragon

Ye Qiushui's idea moved everyone's hearts.

Especially the team of Huashen. They wanted to kidnap Mo Chao and Gu Lan from the very beginning. Naturally, they were not good and upright people. Moreover, the disciples below were all engaged in murder and smuggling, so there was no need to scruple when they started.

The point is, their storage bags must be fat.

"I agree," Wang Feng said first, "three months in the shrine is enough. Now that we are only half a month away from it, we can set aside more than ten days to increase our points here."

After a little thought, the sixteen people agreed unanimously.

Next, a charter was drawn up. Mo Chao, Gu Lan, Ye Qiushui, and Xu Rao, who were the weakest in cultivation, as well as the five Nascent Souls of the Transformation Team, a total of nine people, were to serve as bait, and they had to make a decision after being separated from their teammates. United, but exhausted looking.

This kind of bait is the most exciting, not too weak to be suspicious, nor too strong to be unbeatable, and it is just in the weak stage, and the danger is greatly reduced.

Mo Chao, who is coveted by countless people, can even pass out, sending out a sweet message of "can be snatched". Who wouldn't want to come up and have a bite?

Mo Chao was very dedicated. He smeared ashes on his face, scratched his fingertips and smeared some blood, messed up his clothes, and left a few hairs on his hair, which was quite real.

At first glance, he fought with eight hundred mummies and lost. It was very miserable and pitiful.

It was his first time acting, and he was very afraid of making mistakes, so when he played Ye Bianzhou, he even acted out a few steps for Yan Lingyun to see.

Bye bye lame, weak and helpless.

Yan Lingyun chuckled and pinched his dusty face: "Very good."

"Hey." Mo Chao was held in his arms, and he felt infinite courage to play.

With a little disguise, their team of decoys went up the bandit mountain crookedly.

The effect is amazing——

In the eyes of many people, this is the combination of the weak wet nurse, the poor alchemist, and their useless thugs. What is there to be afraid of!

For more than ten days in a row, Mo Chao fished with perfect accuracy, and nine out of ten of these people came for him. Many of the robber teams hiding in the dark originally had hesitations in their hearts, but as soon as they saw him, they were blinded by greed, like tigers rushing towards prey, and they couldn't wait to be exposed.

Then at the moment when he was about to meet Mo Chao, he was thrown away by Xu Rao's mountain and river bell.

Before they could regain their senses, Yan Lingyun, Qin Kai, and the five transformed gods, who had already been hiding in the clouds with formations, swooped down and harvested them completely.

"How unreasonable! Shameless! Shameless!"

"Give me back my hard work, otherwise I will fight you until death!"

"Oh, forgive me, I'm not on the same side as them."

The tied disciple yelled and cursed, but his storage bag was still taken away. Because the storage bags were limited, the two teams did not take all of them, but only picked the high-level ones. However, in more than ten days, they both earned more than 10 million points.

"It's so plump." Mo Yue happily squeezed the bulging storage bag. No wonder everyone wants to dominate the mountain and collect tolls to make money.

One of the plundering teams was wealthy, and there was a fragment of an enlightenment scroll hidden in the storage bag. The fragment was written by the Immortal when he was a casual cultivator. They regarded it as the Immortal's own handwriting. When Mo Chao took it away, his eyes were red.