Chapter 36 Linhai

April 12, early spring.

After more than four months of long journey, Baiyun Che finally reached the far north:

Tianbei City.

Tianbei City belongs to Xiaoyun Kingdom and is the center of Xiaoyun Kingdom. Xiaoyun Kingdom's territory is long from east to west and short from north to south, covering the extreme northern coastline, so Tianbei City is also near the sea and has the largest port in the country.

According to convention, various sects will go to sea here and go to the natural chasm.

In April, the sea ice had completely melted, the routes to the north were gradually recovering, and Tianbei City was bustling again.

Because of its remote location and the protection of the cultivator sect, life in Tianbei City is very prosperous and peaceful. The people in the city are very friendly and very enthusiastic towards the foreigners who come on board the boats to do business in the early spring.

There is no need to hand over any property when entering the city, just register directly and you can enter.

But it was precisely because Tianbei City had the influence of the sect of self-cultivation that Mo Yang and Yan Lingyun went in together after they made some disguises.

There are many eyes and ears here. If the people of the Mercy Sword Sect know that Yan Lingyun is not dead, there may be trouble.

Yan Lingyun changed his appearance into a strong man, changed his ponytail into a curly hair, and changed into a dusty bunt, painted a few scars on his face, changed his outline, and restrained his momentum, so that he was very inconspicuous in the crowd.

Mo Cai is his frail and sickly younger brother. Although he is well dressed, his cheeks are sunken and his lips are blue and white, as if he will pass away in the next moment.

Seeing his own appearance in the mirror, Mo Chi chuckled: "Hahahaha."

Then he bared his teeth and made a gesture of hanging himself.

Yan Lingyun also showed a smile in his eyes.

When the two entered the city, they first had to find a place to stay. There are many inns in Tianbei City, ranging from low-end to high-end, there are thousands of large and small ones, but there are only a few that meet the conditions of being near the sea, near the port, ordinary, and not expensive, and the two chose the nearest one. of a family.

It's called Youjian Inn.

The sea breeze is refreshing, the flying pigeons are landing on the mast, the weather is very good today, there are no clouds in the sky, only the warm sun is shining.

The lobby of the inn faces the coast. The sun is bright and the scenery is beautiful. There are not too many people inside, and they are all eating.

Mo Yang smelled the aroma of stewed pigeon, his eyes were glued to the menu and he couldn't move.

"I'm hungry." Mo Yang looked up at Yan Lingyun.

Yan Lingyun: "Then eat."

Because Mo Yang's character was weak and sick, the luggage they deliberately took out was carried by Yan Lingyun. Mo Chao floated to the seat, stretched out his hand limply, already entering the scene: "Brother, I'll get you one, you can make it quickly."

Yan Lingyun cooperated with him, and with his help, he took off the luggage he was carrying.

Then Mo Chao showed a weak smile, and coughed heart-piercingly.

Yan Lingyun looked amused, and reached out to caress his cheek.

But this move attracted an enthusiastic elder brother next to him. The eldest brother heard the cough and turned around. Seeing that Mo Chao was thin and his face was not good, he couldn't help but shook his head, sighed and said to Yan Lingyun: "You are such a good little brother. I followed you to the city all this way. This The luggage is so heavy and you don’t hire someone to carry it. Well, it must be because the conditions at home are not good.”