Chapter 142 Taking a bath

The two beauties in Caixisa's arms left wisely and knelt down behind the soup pool, watering him with a golden ladle. Mo Chao grabbed the cloth, hesitated for a moment, and walked slowly behind him.

As he approached, Caesisa stared at him with red-gold demon pupils, and Mo Chao was more able to perceive the difference between the demon race and the human race.

The hot spring poured down from Kaixisa's shoulders, flowing through his steaming and extremely strong body. He was as perfect as a sculpture, his chest muscles were stretched, and his bronze skin was shining. He could easily hug someone, keeping him cold in his arms. Teasing and teasing.

His golden long hair also floats in the water, really like gold.

Mo Yang obediently knelt down beside him, picked up the cloth towel, and began to rub his arms and shoulder blades.

His technique is very good.

Caesisa squinted his eyes in enjoyment, and said lazily, "Continue."

The Yaozu in the two rows immediately relaxed and continued to chat and chat. Dongfang Heng breathed a sigh of relief calmly.

Kaixisa has all the habits of birds. She is elegant, proud and meticulous. Her head always seems to be carrying the crown of the demon king. She will not lower her head for a moment. Every time she appears, she must maintain the most gorgeous feathers and the cleanest hair. Bird claws, the fastest speed.

Eye-catching and flawless.

All his close officials know that bathing is one of the demon king's favorite things, and those who can clean him will also get a bit of favor.

For the young general, the strength of the rubbing was just right for Kai Xisa. While drinking, he said: "I got a piece of news. One of the little mice that got in from Yan Bei this time is a disciple of the Immortal Lord."

Mo Yang's psychological quality is already very strong. Hearing this sentence, his hands didn't shake, and he continued to rub.

The demon officials below looked at each other in blank dismay. They only knew that the five surnames had sent a lot of disciples from the main family, but they didn't expect that Xizhou would also come to get involved.

Caesisa's finger pull is the storage ring. He waved and distributed more than a dozen lists to his subordinates. Everyone got them, opened them with spiritual consciousness, and talked a lot.

"Is this the record of the Five Continents event?"

"Is this the Immortal Master's disciple?"

"Why is Xu Huai's son not dead yet..."

Mo Chao took a sneak peek and found that it was the top 100 list released by Tianji Pavilion in the whole five continents. Since the Tiandao Stone was refreshed, they have become famous in the world of comprehension.

Caesisa had met them through the Golden Crow, and compared them one by one, he could naturally know who Yanbei sent.

The demons took the list and gradually made a calculation in their minds:

Yan Lingyun, a descendant of Xu Yan, has royal blood and is harder to kill;

Xu Rao, Xu family, enemies, can be killed;

Ye Qiushui, a disciple of Zixiao Xianzong, a passer-by, can be killed;

Qin Kai, a descendant of the Qin family, must be killed;

Gu Lan, a descendant of the Gu family, can be killed by the way.

"Don't worry," Caesisa said coldly, "if you find him, save his life and take him back to the palace. Others will be killed."