Chapter 59

Eighteen years later.

Witch and Gu Forest.

Xizhou is not isolated from the world. In the southwest of Xizhou, there is a small island facing each other across the sea. It is so close that even a mortal can row a boat in two days.

But this small island is the forbidden area of ​​Xizhou, and none of the forty-nine tribes will come close to obey the ban of the immortal, and even the nearest tribe is thousands of miles away from this small island.

This small island is the Witch Gu Forest.

Since it is land, even if it is a small continent, its territory is definitely not small, so at a glance, all you can see is the vast growth of dark trees, boundless, and dim. There was no life in it, only blood surging, sending chills down one's spine.

But recently, a group of uninvited guests came to the Witch Gu Forest Center.

A group of people walked quickly in the forest, described as a bit embarrassed, all of them looked livid and gritted their teeth, but the speed was not slow at all, and from time to time they clasped the magic light in their hands and threw it backwards.

There were about twenty people in this group, all young men and women, dressed in unusual clothes. Among them, the one with the lowest cultivation level is in the middle stage of Huanyuan, and the one with the lowest level is also a low-level spiritual weapon, which obviously has a great origin. At this time, a strange black mist rushed behind the group of people, clinging to it, leaving a trail of stinking blood wherever it passed.

"That's unreasonable. This piece of shit is targeting us!"

"Concentrate on moving forward and deal with him sooner or later after going up the mountain!"

The speed of the group became faster and faster, and finally came to an open mountain area. More than 20 people jumped up from the treetops, with their swords floating in the air, well-trained and well-trained to cast spells. middle.

"Bastard, go to hell!"

More than twenty monks formed a killing array, the light of magic soared into the sky, and the black mist took off its disguise, and turned out to be composed of densely packed, howling human heads! The bloody heads stared resentfully at the monks in the sky. Suddenly they exploded from the air and dispersed into a sky full of ghosts, biting at the group of people——

The fog formed by this group of Yin spirits has approached the late stage of Jindan, and it is not easy to mess with each of them. They are generally in the foundation building stage. In addition to the sudden attack, many disciples were entered by Yin spirits, and the spiritual power of the dantian suddenly Shrunk by half.

Many people are trying their best to support them. They are all Daoist cultivators. Originally, they have good fighting power, but they have entered the forest and been threatened everywhere. There is something wrong. The two people who can lead the overall situation are lost and the other is seriously injured. It is already the end of their battles.

To make matters worse, the dark forest shook at this moment, and dense swarms of insects flew out of the treetops of the dark trees.

Yin-eating insects!

They had suffered a lot from this damn bug these days. Seeing it was more terrifying than seeing a ghost. They were immediately frightened and shouted: "Run! The bug is here again!"

The green mist dispersed, and small insects that looked as big as fingernails came in like a tide. They opened their mouthparts full of sharp teeth and swallowed a third of the ghosts in an instant.