Chapter 19

Mo Chao felt like he was in some kind of Jurassic Park.

As they moved forward, the scattered bones became larger and larger, and there were more and more bones. Some were even stuck together, apparently biting each other to death.

The sandy yellow is so red that it is shocking.

What's even more frightening is that there are ghosts in these bones——

When passing by a white bone, Mo Yang was sitting comfortably in the flying boat gnawing some fruit, when suddenly the flying boat turned violently, causing him to almost bite his tongue. But how could the physical damage compare to the mental shock? At the moment of turning the corner, Mo Cai was almost frightened by the grimace that came from the flank and went into cardiac arrest.

"Guiguigui—" Mo Yang subconsciously shrank back.

"Sit still." Yan Lingyun took a sword flower, and the flying boat turned around and charged forward!

Mo Chao grasped the edge tightly with both hands, bent his knees, and sat firmly on the flying boat.

He saw the ghost head-on, obviously not a human being, with four limbs, thin and shriveled, moving swiftly and violently, a ghostly face with hairs and gaps, very ferocious.

Its soul body is transparent and appears light gray.

Mo Chao felt a sense of murderous intent and hostility, and the Yin spirit had a strong smell of blood. He couldn't help but retched several times, which was very uncomfortable.

It didn't know whether to live or die, and it rushed forward again after failing to hit it.

Such a Yin spirit was obviously no match for Yan Lingyun. Without using his sword intention, his sword energy tore the Yin spirit apart.

However, sword cultivators always suffer a bit when dealing with ghosts. The Yin spirit has not disappeared even after being torn apart. It opens its mouth and wants to chew on the flying boat. It is cut into pieces by the sword energy again before it completely disappears. .

Mo Yang breathed a sigh of relief.

Amen, Sinai.

Yan Lingyun took a sip of wine and said, "Get ready."

Mo Chao: "?"

Yan Lingyun whispered: "Don't be scared and cry."

Soon Mo Chao understood what Yan Lingyun meant. When he passed a large mass burial slope and saw dozens of ghosts with different looks rushing towards him, Mo Chao was so frightened that he screamed:

"ah--"

The flying boat played tricks in mid-air. Mo Chao vomited and endured it, but in the end he ran out of energy and became numb. He could even look at the Yin Gui with half of his head broken into pieces without joy or sorrow.

The ghost looked like a deformed puppy, barked like a baby, and was covered in bugs.

It is also the only black one among the many Yin spirits. It still has a piece of rotten meat in its mouth, and the rotten smell on its body is so strong that it has become a climate, comparable to the early stage of Huayuan.

After it had enough of playing hide and seek with Yan Lingyun, it sneaked out from among the ghosts. The crack opened, and there were many bone spurs inside. It held the ghost balloon just waiting for Yan Lingyun to puncture it.

But Yan Lingyun was busy and not chaotic. Even if it rushed out suddenly, it seemed to be no different from other ghosts, and his consciousness was also extremely sensitive. With a turn of the sword, it directly pierced the throat of the ghost from below, and squeezed the ghost in its mouth. The balloon was forced out, and a talisman paper was directly buckled off.