Chapter 123 Banquet

Ever since he knew that he was going to Xu's house for dinner tomorrow, Mo Yang began to pick up his cassock and jade crown, trying to make himself look more mature and stable.

But the final result was not very good. He imitated other monks in wearing a crown, wide-sleeved robes, long boots, and a jade pendant, but he looked smaller. Something was wrong.

Later, Mo Yang stripped off this outfit, and on the second day he wore plain student clothes, cloth shoes, with his hair casually tied behind his head, and he carried the piano firmly on his back.

much better.

The student clothes belonged to him in Xizhou, light blue and purple, embroidered with snow-capped mountains and cloud patterns, and the Kunlun Xianzong logo. When he came out, he brought hundreds of sets, which was enough.

After tidying up, Mo Yang came out of the house, the sky was getting dark, Yan Lingyun was drinking under the red maple, looking at the bleak sycamore outside, not knowing what he was thinking.

Hearing the movement, he turned his head slightly, and Mo Yang let him look at it flatteringly: "It's not bad."

"good."

"I haven't worn sect clothes for a long time." Mo Chao touched his sleeves lovingly. After the competition, Bitong Academy distributed another set of disciple uniforms as a souvenir for everyone. Mo Chao carefully kept them, along with the disciple jade, the shadow stone in the disciple jade, and other random little things.

He sat on Yan Lingyun's lap and leaned on him. There was still some time before the banquet, so they could wait a little longer to set off.

The sunset is infinitely beautiful, but the valley is covered with shadows. The evening wind is a bit cold. Among the mountains, it seems that there are only traces of people here, and the wooden houses where they live are built.

Yan Lingyun hugged him, and Mo Chi pressed her forehead against his collar. He had a high body temperature, so he kept warm. She hugged Yan Lingyun's neck and watched the sunset with him.

Yan Lingyun changed into white clothes. It was not the uniform of a disciple of the Zixiao Immortal Sect, but a simple and concise white clothes, made of plain linen, with the cuffs tied tightly by wrist guards, just like in the lower realm.

Mo Yang had a premonition in his heart and rubbed lightly.

Yan Lingyun pressed her chin against his: "I will go to Yanbei to solve some things personally. You are willing to come with me."

Mo Chao only said: "I have never been to Yanbei."

"I will take good care of you." Yan Lingyun said in a low voice, "Just treat it as a trip, that's fine."

"Okay." Mo Chao nodded. From the moment Yan Lingyun accepted the invitation, he guessed that he might be going back. He had long thought about going to Yan Bei in private.

In fact, he has no objection to Yanbei, but there are many aristocratic families in Yanbei, and they have been at war with Huangbei for many years, which makes it a bit chaotic.

Also, he was a little nervous to see Yan Lingyun's old father.

But Mo Yang also wanted to know about Yan Lingyun's life experience. Xu Rao's mother is just a low-level Wulinggen monk, but Xu Rao obviously does not lack the care of his parents, whether it is the Xu family who brought him the cakes made by his mother from all the way, or taught him so well, even gave him The imitations of Zang Linzhong are enough to prove that the Xu family's family style is not crooked, and they attach great importance to the children of the clan.