Chapter 137

The Yaoyu plateau has a peculiar terrain, drawing an arc from the northwest to the southeast, with the Gobi Mountains in the east and north, the vast grasslands in the west and south, and Xixiao is the plateau turned up from the bottom of the southeast.

In the middle of the southeast, you can just see the wonderful scene where the Gobi Desert and the grassland meet. The ground fissures stopped abruptly here and did not crash into the deep mountains. At the intersection, the super city built by the demon clan stood silently: Taodu .

The prairie is full of chaotic grass, and Taodu is like a huge ship that can set sail at any time. The city walls are towering and the flags are fluttering, reflecting the dazzling sunlight in the afternoon.

996 was broadcast non-stop, Mo Yang temporarily turned it off, cleared away distracting thoughts, and went into the city with his companions.

Before entering the city, you have to register first. The monster clan guarding the city is the eagle clan, and the interrogation is very careful.

"From where?"

"South."

"Where to the south?"

"Arjan tribe in the south."

"That's the southern edge," the Eagle Demon narrowed his eyes slightly, "When did you set off?"

"Last fall and winter."

"Aren't you going to stay in the clan in autumn and winter and spend the winter in the grassland?"

Mo Yang's heart skipped a beat, at the normal speed of the monster clan, without tearing up the space, it took at least half a year to get from the south to the southeast center, but just like what the guard said, why didn't they leave the clan after the winter?

Yan Lingyun was unhurried: "There was a rebellion within the clan, and we left with supplies, so we came to Taodu to try our luck."

"What are you doing here?"

"It's enough to start a small business and sell spiritual tea, enough for us brothers and sisters to eat and drink."

The guard glanced at Asumele and the Rabbit Clan: "These are your subordinates?"

Yan Lingyun nodded.

It is nothing new for a powerful ethnic group to be enslaved by a weak ethnic group. The most indispensable thing on the grassland is demons. The guard looked left and right and saw no problem, so he issued them a pass and allowed them to enter.

They also have to pay a low-grade spiritual bead per person as a fee for entering the city.

Yan Lingyun counted enough spirit beads and handed them over to the guards.

To Xi Xiao, a spirit bead was as common as a grain of rice. Only a hundred of them could be exchanged for a low-grade spirit stone. But for the poor monsters like Asumele, they may not be able to get it together in a lifetime.

"These will be deducted from your monthly salary from now on." Ye Qiushui raised his chin, but did not show too much generosity.

"Okay." The young man nodded and looked at this strange city.

The other rabbit tribes all turned into human forms, and they couldn't take their eyes off it.

Taodu is as prosperous as Zixiao City in Dongzhou, but because of the lack of materials in the wild north, the level of things sold is relatively low, but the types are very diverse, strange, strange, why eat the red sleeve fruit that makes the skin green , What kind of bee stone that can make syrup... Mo Yang saw a small stall selling insect limbs. There are thousands of types of insects, as big as half a person's height, and as small as a fingernail, which can be made into hard armor.