Chapter 85 Chase

Mo Yang has seen monsters and ghosts before, but this is the first time he has seen a monster.

As soon as they met, the disgusting smell of blood on the other person came out, making people very uncomfortable. Comparing the previous ferocious monsters with it, they all looked more handsome. At least they had intelligence and were living creatures.

For the part of the road ahead, Mo Yang walked very carefully, for fear that it would turn back and avoid it in time.

They can fight against the transformed gods and get out of the body in one fight, but they have no chance of winning against the distracted gods who are three or two levels higher than their previous level.

Fortunately, there are 996.

Mo Chao increased the detection range and played hide and seek with the blood-bone mummy. It was crawling on the rock wall all the time, almost blending into the rock wall. They passed it several times, and it was very thrilling. They passed by it at a distance of ten kilometers. If it didn't go away, they would have to wait there for a day and a half, which was painful and unbearable.

But ten kilometers was already the shortest distance, and Mo Yang found it extremely sensitive, even if they withdrew all their breath and remained still, the mummy would still look towards them, crawl a few steps, and leave a sticky trail of blood.

The charred eye sockets and gums were also bursting with pus, dripping on the stone wall, giving off a thick yellow smell.

Finally, after several days of back and forth, they walked out of the scope of the mummy's activities, and then suddenly accelerated their speed, not daring to stop for a moment.

This Gobi rift valley is really too long. At the speed of the few of them, they walked for nearly ten days before 996 detected the edge.

With another day's journey, they will be able to leave this ghost place.

We don't know what we will encounter when we leave the Gobi. Because of the lock spirit, everyone's physical strength is approaching the limit. It is not a wise move to rush out rashly.

So they decided to adjust their breath on the spot, swallowed the elixir, and rested for an hour.

Gu Lan took out the hidden array disk he carried in his backpack. After opening it, the six of them sat around and adjusted their breath, always on guard.

996 is also on detection.

Because of this mummy, they came in for more than half a month, with nothing but the armor, and the storage bag was empty. When they walked to the middle of the Gobi, 996 detected a large number of spiritual weapons and magic weapons in the burial cave below. They were probably the natal weapons buried with these corpses.

Mo Yang could see that the entire Gobi area was a group of tombs, and he didn't know what happened back then, so many monks died.

Millions of years have passed, and only corpses are piled up in caves, wrapped in linen, and disintegrating day by day in the wind and sand of the cliffs and Gobi. The cool sunlight that hit the middle of the cliff grew vigorous yellow grass, which grew right next to the corpse cave.

The red sun is about to fall on the Gobi Ridge, and it is vast and cold.

Because Mo Chao consumed less, he adjusted his breathing well first, opened his eyes and exhaled.

There was still a while before the breath-adjustment time was over, Mo Yang propped his hands on the ground, looked around for a while, and took out a piece of beef jerky from his backpack.

This is the treasure he stuffed into the bag, there are only five or six of them, which are just right for chewing and decompressing now.

Mo Yang silently took one in his mouth, chewed it carefully, and when the last piece was left, he let go of it and put it in his mouth, savoring the taste in his mouth.