Chapter 30 Snowstorm

In the world of cultivation, the meaning of becoming a master is different from that in the ordinary world.

Lords of heaven and earth, relatives and teachers, for monks, they have no monarchs, no country, most of them do not recognize their parents, and have no descendants. The feelings of family, country, kinship, and love are very weak, but they only like one sect.

A casual cultivator without a teacher is a dog who loses his family and is bullied.

If a disciple wants to leave the master and gain experience and improve, he can choose to "travel". After registering with the master, he can go to any place without delaying his practice.

But being a teacher is different from traveling. Being a teacher is equivalent to severing ties with the teacher. In the future, you will not owe each other, and you will be responsible for life and death.

Merciless Sword Sect has never had a disciple who has become a teacher in the past thousand years—especially a disciple who is the head of the sect!

The leader wanted to send Yan Lingyun away, but Yan Lingyun's move was too "understanding" and "interesting"!

So proud!

For a moment, the entire Merciless Sword Sect was shocked, and they all ran to the foot of Liduanfeng Mountain to watch. There is an old bell on Liduan Peak, which is a magic weapon left by the ancestor. If anyone rings it, it means that he wants to become a master. The elder who guards the bell will send a greeting message through the sky and send it to the disciple's master. .

Everyone will see it.

After a few sticks of incense, the head of the sect came personally, floating in the clouds, and it was difficult to distinguish his expression.

Yan Lingyun performed the disciple salute to him.

After a while, the head of the sect flicked his sleeves, took Yan Lingyun into his sleeves, and brought him back to the main peak.

The people below who wanted to watch the show were immediately disappointed. The leader wanted to take the disciple back to deal with it, so that no outsiders would see it. However, there are also smart ones who immediately ask Neimen's friends to spread the news, and then open a betting market in Fangshi.

Just bet on whether Yan Lingyun will be beaten to death or whether he will succeed!

*

It has to be said that the disciple who opened the gambling market is really a genius. That night, the gambling money injected exceeded tens of millions of spiritual stones. Nine out of ten bets on Yan Lingyun were taken by the leader who cleaned up the family. Only one or two percent felt that he was Can escape whole body.

Among the 10 to 20 percent, there are still those who just want to have fun with their small gains.

According to the process, a disciple who wants to become a disciple will first be locked in a quiet room for three days to think clearly before taking the next step. At most, the day after tomorrow, they will know the result.

During the more than ten years that Yan Lingyun has been a senior brother, he has been conscientious and fair in dealing with things. There are many people who resent him, and there are also many people who have been favored by him. Most people still hope that he will have a good outcome.

As for Lu Shuo, with Zhu Yu in front, they were inevitably dissatisfied.

Not to mention anything else, just speaking of cultivation, Lu Shuo was not much better than them. There are senior brothers and sisters with high prestige in the sect. After hundreds of years of hard training, they have reached the golden elixir stage. Lu Shuo has no achievements, so why should he?