Chapter 34 Caravan

Mo Chao was startled and quickly wanted to climb out of the tub. Yan Lingyun reacted faster than him. He raised his sword and went to the window, opened the window and looked out.

"What's wrong?" Mo Chao was in the water, a little nervous.

Yan Lingyun said: "It's okay, I'll go out and have a look."

After finishing speaking, he paused.

Mo Chi understood that because his bathtub was right next to the compartment door, Yan Lingyun would pass by him when he wanted to go out.

Mo Chao sank to the bottom of the barrel, with only his head and shoulders exposed. Yan Lingyun looked away and came to the compartment door.

It's just that he said not to look, but when he was about to go out, he still took a look.

But after seeing this, he stopped.

Under the warm light, Mo Chao sat on the edge of the tub, steamed plump and rosy, like a fresh and juicy fish, hiding the most tender belly, observing the passers-by on the pool. A pair of dark eyes looked directly at him, and the mist on his body was steaming, but his shadow was reflected in the eyes.

"Huh?" Mo Yang shook his head, and saw Yan Lingyun, who was about to go out, turned back, took the big bath towel from the wooden stand, lifted him out of the water, and wrapped him in the bath towel.

Then he directly picked up his knees and walked to the bed.

Mo Yang's heart almost jumped out of the shock, and instinctively wrapped his arms around the young man's shoulders. His whole body was wet, with water dripping down from the back of his hands, insteps, and calves, dripping all the way.

"let me go."

Mo Chao was in a panic, but Yan Lingyun said nothing. For the first time, he felt the fact that even though Yan Lingyun was a patient, he was also a powerful one.

There were only a few steps from the compartment door to the bed. Mo Chao was placed on the bed with the big bath towel on his body, and his whole body was sunken into the white down.

His limbs were weak and he was trembling slightly.

Yan Lingyun looked away slightly and said, "Get dressed and stay in the room."

At the end, he added: "When I come back, I will boil a bucket of water for you to take a bath."

Then he propped up his body and went out with the sword again. The door of the compartment was closed very neatly, and no wind rushed in and chilled Mo Qing on the bed.

Mo Chao lay on the bed. After a while, he rolled into a ball, struggled to get up, wiped his body and changed clothes.

It's very cold outside and there's a blizzard. Mo Yang didn't dare to go out without wearing a cloak, because his hair was still dry, so he wrapped his hair with a towel first, and then put on the hat of the cloak. After wrapping it tightly, he pushed open the door with difficulty and got to the front seat.

The strong wind was about to blow him away!

Mo Chao grabbed the railing of the compartment door and squinted his eyes to observe the surroundings, but the lantern on the car door only illuminated his palm, and he couldn't see anything beyond his fingers.

But there are definitely people around.

Mo Chao asked 996 to activate the detection and opened the map, only to find dozens of yellow names appearing around them.

In the system rules, enemies have red names, teammates have green names, and neutrals have yellow names. Generally speaking, the monsters must be red, and they will be beaten if they approach them; the green ones who walk with Mo Chao are friendly and cooperative; the other humans are yellow, and they will not actively attack them, nor will they take the initiative to help them.