Chapter 32

Mo Chao was so shocked that he turned pale.

Because Mo Chao was not sure about the protagonist's condition, he asked the doctor to prescribe several prescriptions for replenishing qi, nourishing blood, clearing away heat and detoxifying. After asking whether the properties of the medicines were compatible, he gave Yan Lingyun several large bowls of them.

The more he drinks now, the more he regrets it.

I knew it was a pill! He just wanted to moisten his throat.

Well now, he still needs to solve the physical problems for the protagonist.

Mo Chao's scalp was numb, but the young man looked uncomfortable and his brows were furrowed.

It would be great if there was Huashi Pill—but Mo Yang didn’t have it, there was no spirit stone to buy before, and now it’s too late.

Mo Yang shut himself up for a while, constantly reminding himself that Yan Lingyun was a patient, a patient.

Then he untied the young man's belt, pretending that he touched it without any psychological barriers.

But the moment he touched it, even the tip of Mo Chao's nose turned red.

So hot.

... This room is so hot.

Thinking of what happened before, he couldn't help but twist. He felt that the heat was about to evaporate. He had no strength in his hand, but he knew how to hold it awkwardly.

It was too terrible. He would never feed Yan Lingyun any water again. There were one thing or two about this, but there was absolutely no three.

The sound of water gradually subsided, and Mo Chao sealed the jar and prepared for humane destruction. Then he took out a cloth and helped the young man wipe it.

While doing these things, he turned his head and looked outside the whole time.

But after a few wipes, his hand was suddenly held, with such force that Mo Chi let out a painful "Ah" sound.

What made him even more stunned was that when Mo Chao turned his head, he saw Yan Lingyun's half-open eyes.

The young man's voice was hoarse: "...what are you doing."

Mo Chi's brain was shut down. Yan Lingyun was grabbing him, and he was grabbing Yan Lingyun. Why did such a scene appear?

It wasn't until he felt the thing in his hand pulsating that Mo Yang let go as if he had been scalded, his eyes were full of panic, "Let go of me."

The young man let him go.

Mo Chao turned around and ran away, not daring to imagine the expression on Yan Lingyun in the room.

Evasion is shameful, but useful. Mo Yang ran to the first floor before stopping, his legs were weak, and it took him a long time to adjust his breathing.

Then he realized that he had brought the jar with him too.

Mo Chao: "..."

Ahhh, destroy it!

Mo Chao quickly threw it into the grass, buried it with soil, and washed his hands with acacia.

*

This afternoon, Mo Chao was on the first floor.

In the evening, the snow outside stopped, but there were dark clouds, and the whole world was groggy, as if a huge snowstorm was about to usher.

Mo Chao used a branch to draw a circle on the snow. The more he drew, the more chaotic it became. Finally, he broke the branch and stopped drawing.