Chapter 41

"Boom...boom...boom..."

Mo Chao heard the tapping sound of wooden fish in a trance and smelled the strong smell of incense candles.

Others spoke softly to him.

He opened his eyes and woke up in a daze, only to find himself on the shore, lying on a large reef.

Mo Yang braced himself up in confusion, and looked around.

There was no one around, and he didn't know where it was.

It seems to be an island.

The sea was filled with fog, covering the whole world. After Mo Yang got up, he stepped on the beach. The sea water gently washed against the shore of the island, making noises. However, the sea water here was not dark blue, but a hazy gray like river water. .

There is a mountain on the small island behind, which is estimated to be four to five hundred meters high. It is covered with pines and bamboos. It is filled with water vapor in the mist and is very green.

"Hiss." Mo Yang got up, only to realize that his arm had been cut. The wound was soaked in the sea, so he had no intuition at first, but now that he moved, he realized the pain.

He was also in a mess, his clothes were soaked in sea water and dried again, not only torn, but also twisted, exuding a salty smell.

Mo Chi staggered along the shore, wanting to see if he could catch Yan Lingyun.

To keep safe, he released the white ape and little monkey from the pet book.

There was no chance for the two monkeys to appear on the way before. First, it was unnecessary. There was no need to fight those below the Golden Core level, and you couldn't fight the Nascent Soul level. It’s even more impossible after going out to sea. There is water in all directions, and the monkeys have basically no fighting ability.

Second, Mo Yang also wanted to keep them as his hole cards.

But now that he is in poor condition and Yan Lingyun is lost again, it is time for them to play a role.

This was an agreement between them, the White Ape was naturally willing to protect Mo Yang, and even let Mo Yang come up and sit on its arm.

The little monkey got off the ground, sniffing left and right, sniffing very seriously.

Mo Yang said weakly, "Can it still find someone?"

White Ape: "Can... can..."

The palm-sized golden monkey has not only inherited the mother's speed, but also inherited the father's sense of smell, and is born with the potential to hunt for treasures and people. While Mo Yang took out the hemostatic powder and sprinkled it on himself, he insisted on not falling asleep until the little monkey found Yan Lingyun.

Mo Chao breathed a sigh of relief.

Yan Lingyun was also rushed to the shore of the island, and his condition was even worse than Mo Yang's. There was a big gash in his back, and he was bleeding now.

Mo Yang vaguely remembered that when they fell with Changlin, they were swept by Changlin's tail, Yan Lingyun hugged him, but he was injured.

996 consumes too much, in order to save energy, Mo Yang didn't use the piano to clean his blood, but also sprinkled medicine powder on Yan Lingyun and fed Xiaoyao.

Energy must be spent wisely, he now understands the stinginess of 996.

After briefly treating Yan Lingyun's wounds, Mo Yang really had no strength left, so he asked the white ape to pick them up and walk up to prevent the high tide from submerging them.