Chapter 9 New Clothes

Yan Lingyun looked at the boy who was about to shrink into a shrimp.

Mo Yang's tears were about to come out, and he could only hold onto his sleeve tightly.

In the end, Yan Lingyun let out a breath, and sealed Mo Yang's big holes casually, helping him relieve three points, then Yu Jian lay in front of him, and stepped up with the person.

If you want to eat something that does not produce dirt, you can swallow the Huashi Dan besides being able to eat the grain.

But Yan Lingyun didn't have the Transformation Pill, and Mo Yang couldn't wait to ask the Danfang to take it.

Yan Lingyun's token automatically opened a barrier on the spirit boat. With his sword, he and his men temporarily left the spirit boat and landed in a forest. Mo Chao had never experienced the stimulation of falling straight from high to low. His eyes were closed and his face was pale. He grabbed Yan Lingyun's sleeves a little harder. When he landed, his feet were weak.

Yan Lingyun retracted his sleeves: "Go ahead and solve this problem quickly."

Mo Yang whispered, "Don't go."

He was very afraid that Yan Lingyun would leave him here and leave by himself.

But his stomach became more and more uncomfortable, and he finally hurried into the woods to solve his physical problems.

In the early morning everything is quiet, only the birds chirping softly, Yan Lingyun has very good senses, even if he restrains himself deliberately, he can still hear the faint sound of water.

This kind of experience was unique in his first twenty-seven years of life. Yan Lingyun didn't know what to think, and finally closed his hearing and only held his sword and looked into the distance.

After going back, he still had to ask for a bottle of food elixir for Mo Chao. After Yan Lingyun thought about it for a moment, he knew that Mo Chao had eaten not only fruits but also snacks and spiritual food yesterday.

Since he entered Taoism at the age of three, he no longer eats hot food and only eats bigu pills. He has long given up his appetite. And he has been practicing meditation in the mountains all year round, and has never seen such a lustful person as Mo Chao.

Yan Lingyun grabbed a fallen leaf casually, and even in autumn, the south was still green, completely different from the north.

After an unknown amount of time, Mo Yang came out from the woods, not knowing how to face the death scene.

Why don't you go to the secret realm, this life is very short, and it will pass soon.

Mo Chi's ears were so red that they were bleeding. He stood beside Yan Lingyun obediently and said in a voice like a mosquito: "Well, I'm fine." Then he stretched out his hand to indicate that he also washed his hands with stream water.

Yan Lingyun thought it was a little funny, but he said: "If you practice diligently, introduce Qi into your body as soon as possible, and build the foundation, you won't have to endure such hard work."

Mo Chao felt that his whole body was about to evaporate from the heat, so he could only nod randomly: "Okay, okay."

But in my heart, I thought about how he could become an immortal. He had no spiritual roots. It would be very difficult for him to maintain his energy and live to his seventies or eighties. The possibility of saving 996 energy to help him change his body was basically zero.

As a mortal who knows how to poop, it is more practical to prepare a toilet. I heard that putting up a talisman can burn all the filth, which is not very convenient.