Chapter 134 Asumele

996 So far, three protagonists have been detected for Mo Yang, one is Yan Lingyun, one is Xianzun, and the other is Dongfang Heng.

Mo Yang felt that there might be six or seven or eight more in the future, just like Cucurbit Dolls, one will come after a while, it all depends on whether 996 is happy or not.

Sure enough, the next moment, he heard the broadcast again:

[Importing data...importing failed...restarting importing...importing data...importing failed...restarting importing...]

Mo Chao: "..."

Except for Yan Lingyun, no one it imported successfully, and even Yan Lingyun, the only plot it could spy was the scene he saw when he just crossed the boundary wall.

Two thousand years later, the sky and the earth collapsed, and Yan Lingyun became a fairy instantly.

It's still far from now.

However, those captured by 996, even if they are not the protagonists, should be important people, so Mo Yang thought about it and offered to go over there to have a look.

"Alright, maybe we can get some information." Ye Qiushui agreed.

Riding over the hillside, Mo Yang saw the situation below.

At the foot of the hillside, withered grass grows, and more than a hundred figures can be seen in the distance. A tribe of more than a dozen people is being besieged by a hundred horse bandits. The cheers of the horse bandits can be heard in the distance, just like a hunter who has discovered a plump prey. .

The leader of the tribe was a young man who looked like a wolf, but his color was as clean as snow, with short gray hair, wearing an animal skin shorts, and his eyes were like ice, reflecting the clear skylight.

It was a very strange feeling. It was difficult to see through this young man at a glance. He seemed quiet and ferocious at the same time. The more he looked, the more he seemed to be covered in a layer of fog. In the end, he only saw his short gray hair blown by the wind.

What's even more strange is that all of his dozen or so tribesmen are rabbit tribe, with pairs of red eyes and snow-white tails. Although they are thin, every step they take makes people drool inexplicably and tremble behind the young man.

Several people have excellent spiritual sense, and they all heard the following conversation.

"What do you want?" the young man asked.

The horse bandit first raised the whip handle: "You can go, your clansmen, stay."

"Unless you step on my dead body."

"Interesting, for the sake of you and my clan, do you dare to compete with me?"

"What's the stakes."

"You win, let's go; I win, you submit to me."

"Okay." The young man said.

The wind on the grassland is strong, pushing down the tangled grass. Spring is coming, and the sun has gained a point or two of heat. People in the west sky are wearing coats and looking at the upcoming battle on the hillside.

The bandit leader's horse is fat and strong, wearing battle armor and breathing hot air. The thief leader on horseback was even more burly and powerful, holding a double-axe, his teeth were still stained with the blood of the prey that had been torn apart, every muscle and bone was tense, and his eyes were like lightning.

But the young man had nothing. He slowly lowered his body, his eyes were filled with clear light like the reflection of glaciers, and he aimed at the thief's head, which was a movement to prepare for a charge.