Chapter 110 Five Billion

On the eve of the opening of the exit, members of the Xixiao team were still hunting monsters in the wasteland.

Qin Kai, wearing the Heaven-bearing battle armor, stormed the herd of beasts with one man in charge and no one could stop them. Xu Rao was behind him, with thousands of earth spirits controlling them, and working with Ye Qiushui to clean up the battlefield. Yan Lingyun swept across with his sword intent, leaping to kill, while Mo Yang and Gu Lan hid behind and replenished their true essence.

According to Mo Chao's understanding, they now have full tank output, a lot of group attack and one-on-one control and defense, and have almost no shortcomings. To put it bluntly, their only weakness is their low cultivation level.

But there is no way, the age problem, they live decades less than others, it is not so easy to catch up.

The sound of the piano echoed, the wasteland was vast and uninhabited, the crescent moon in the sky was like a hook, the stars faded, and it was extremely deserted.

Soon, they swallowed up this group of Mengya beasts, released the small ones, took away the big demon pills, and handed them to Gu Lan, refined them into pure aura, and fed them into the bodies of the six people.

Everyone sits around and adjusts their breath, and if there is any disturbance, they will be alert.

Mo Yang was the first to absorb it, not because he was the best, but because he still had a mouth. There are so many demon pills these days, most of them have been swallowed by 996.

The storage bag space is limited, but the 996’s belly is unlimited.

Seeing that his teammates had to absorb it for a while, Mo Cai picked up a bonfire with a branch. The grassland was very windy, and when the fire was blown by the wind, tiny sparks would fly out.

It's not far from the end of the game. After midnight, it will be March 1st.

At this time, countless teams were waiting for the exit to open. Mo Chao was bored and just stared at a place in a daze. The surroundings were extremely quiet, without any sound.

He didn't know what he was thinking, but when Mo Yang came back to his senses, his whole body suddenly felt cold.

His pupils dilated, and from a distance, he seemed to see something lying on the opposite hill, looking at him.

Quietly, staring at him.

Mo Chao's heart suddenly missed a beat, and he subconsciously grabbed Yan Lingyun's hand beside him, Yan Lingyun suddenly opened his eyes: "What's wrong."

But Mo Yang took a closer look, but he didn't see anything anymore.

He was speechless for a moment, not sure if he really saw it just now. He paused and was about to say it when a hurricane suddenly blew up on the grassland, making the world unstable and trembling.

Ye Qiushui and others woke up from their meditation, looked at a huge crack that was suddenly opened above, covered their foreheads with their arms, and suddenly said: "The exit is about to open!"

The gap engulfs thousands of miles of thick clouds like an abyss, splits the lightning like a spider web, and spans the entire secret area of ​​Cotinus cotinus, which must be done by Mahayana.

"The half-year period has arrived, and the secret realm is about to be closed. All disciples, prepare to come out."

The old ancestor spoke concisely, and all the disciples who were still entangled took a step back and beat the drum for a truce, so as not to be dragged out with the enemy in a while, and the scene would be ugly.