Chapter 18 Reverse

Mo Chao's first time jumping off a cliff was a hundred times more exciting than the last time Yan Lingyun caught him off the spirit boat. After all, the routine operation called sword repair last time was called an accidental landing this time.

He wanted to shout out, but his lungs seemed to be oppressed by the air, and he couldn't make any sound from his throat, so he could only squeeze Yan Lingyun's clothes tightly.

My heart really beat out of my chest.

But it hasn't stopped--

The cliff was like a bottomless pit, with nothing but clouds and mist, and no sunlight could penetrate into it. They seemed to have fallen into another world, falling from the sky and falling faster and faster.

This is also true.

Yan Lingyun kept staring down, his ponytail scattered in the air, and a faint golden light appeared in his eyes.

He held the boy tightly in his arms.

Er, at a certain moment, they finally crossed the "boundary". The line of darkness and daylight were clearly distinguishable. After they fell, there was another small secret realm below!

The little secret realm is sucking them to the ground like crazy!

Mo Chao's body could withstand falling off a cliff, but he would obviously die if he fell into the air. Yan Lingyun lifted him up, crossed his necks and formed a formation with his bare hands, covering his whole body.

Mo Chao subconsciously hugged his neck tightly, feeling a vague premonition. Every muscle of the young man seemed to have been exhausted, and strength burst out like an iron hoop, because as long as he made one mistake, Mo Chao would be dead.

At a certain moment, Yan Lingyun's spiritual energy surged out of his body. He turned around and clasped the Baopu sword at his feet in his hand. The sword's intention rushed downwards, slowing down his fall. But the suction didn't stagnate. At the last moment, the point of Yan Lingyun's sword fell to the ground, and he swung the sword accurately and perfectly released the force, turned around and landed on the ground with the person in his arms.

Mo Chao had fallen into a semi-conscious state, his forehead was covered with sweat, and he fell into the young man's arms, with blood flowing from his nose.

Yan Lingyun raised his hand to wipe it off for him, his eyes were calm.

But he held the young man's wrist and checked his pulse to make sure he was okay, then he put Mo Chao down and leaned him against a large rock in a curled up position to relax his body and lose some spiritual energy.

Mo Yang's face gradually faded pale, and his breathing became steady.

Yan Lingyun lifted his forehead hair unintentionally, and saw his bruised face.

I don't know what I'm thinking in my eyes.

*

After being unconscious for several hours, Mo Chao woke up again and saw dusk.

Sand-yellow light shines through the clouds, covering the entire small world piece by piece like infinity. The earth is also a barren yellow, with only a few dead trees, as if blended into the light, magnificent and shocking.

Mo Chao came to his senses, stood up slowly and looked around.

He was standing on the top of a dilapidated civil tower. This tower was round, with a platform on the top, no tip, about 20 meters in diameter, and an earthen wall on the edge. Most of it had collapsed.