Chapter 126 Yan Yun

The yard prepared by the Xu family for Yan Lingyun is naturally very good. It is alone on the top of the Black Mountain, with a sea of ​​clouds above its head and thousands of miles of cliffs at its feet. There is an inner door on the side of the bedroom facing the window. When you open the inner door, you can sit on the edge and look out into the distance by the cliff.

It is close to the barren north, and the climate in Beishan is dry and cold, so this courtyard is more like a fortress. The walls are very thick and made of black obsidian. It is strong, atmospheric, highly defensive, and warm. The room is furnished in a simple and simple way, with dark camel carpets spread everywhere, except for the temperature-regulating array, there are also fireplaces, floor heating, thick curtains, and warm bedding. Mo Hao is buried in it, and he will not be able to get out soon. .

Winter is coming, and it is a very happy thing to have a yard like this to spend the winter.

The sun was about to set over the mountains, and Yan Lingyun pushed the inner door open, half of the wall being opened. The orange light from outside penetrated into Mo Chao's eyes. It was desolate and cold, and withered grass grew on the distant barren mountains, half of which was illuminated golden by the setting sun.

"Want to take a bath?" Mo Chao threw himself under the blanket and looked at Yan Lingyun, his shadow reflected in his eyes.

Yan Lingyun held his arm and lifted him up.

...

There was no one in the bedroom for several hours, and the silence returned. The setting sun faded and turned into moonlight, and it was not until the moon was in the middle of the sky, and the bright full moon was hanging in the middle of the distant mountains, that Mo Yang was carried back.

He was wrapped in a blanket and held in the man's arms. Water was still dripping from his heels. Yan Lingyun wrapped his hands slightly and dried the water with magic.

The moonlight covered the whole room, and the side near the window was extremely bright, and the moonlight flooded up from the edge like a tide. Mo Yang was laid on the ground, and the blanket was untied, and the man covered him up and hugged him tightly. .

The carpet was softer than the bed, and a steady stream of hot air seeped out from underneath. Mo Yang could see the full moon when he raised his head, and the end of a strand of hair fell outside the edge, gently blowing in the wind.

He sobbed slightly.

After a long time, Mo Chao's hand on his head was clasped tightly, and he received a lingering kiss. He also tried hard to hold Yan Lingyun and bear the turbulent love.

Finally, he lost consciousness slightly.

Yan Lingyun still wrapped his arms around him, buried his head in his neck, and hugged him tightly, but his voice was flat: "My mother once left me a letter. As long as I can remember, I have known my own life experience."

Mo Yang asked in a low voice, "How is it?"

"It's just a marriage."

Yan Lingyun is not sad because of this, there are countless marriages in the realm of comprehension, how many people find Taoist couples just for the benefit of cultivation, if they are sincere, there are only a handful of them.

He caressed Mo Yang's face, with a trace of warmth in his eyes, and kissed him gently.

Mo Yang was also clinging to him, wanting to hug and kiss, Yan Lingyun was satisfied with everything.

"If it's a marriage, why should you be sent down?" Mo Chao didn't understand, "Isn't it good to be in the Xu family?"

Suddenly something else appeared in Yan Lingyun's eyes, Mo Yang couldn't understand it, but suddenly, he thought he saw him thousands of years later.