Chapter 46 Learning

Although Yan Lingyun went to Bailan Pavilion to take over the mission, his spiritual consciousness was always paying attention to the teahouse. As soon as something happened to Mo Yang, he knew it.

So he directly cut off the hand that touched Mo Chao.

Blood spattered, and the sword light was clean and neat. After a while of reaction, Su Yong screamed out.

The dog leg next to him hurriedly picked up the severed hand. There are countless pills in the cultivation world. This kind of wound is smooth, and it can be reattached after the hand is broken. It's just that although it can be connected, the severe pain is real. Su Yong howled in pain, and fell to the ground holding his severed hand.

Mo Chao was startled, Yan Lingyun held him in her arms and half covered his sight with her sleeves.

Surrounded by dog ​​legs and fed the elixir, Su Yong calmed down a little. Seeing the great perfection of Yan Lingyun's golden elixir, he instinctively flinched, but because he was used to being domineering in Qingcheng, Su Yong soon yelled gloomily: "Which sect are you from?"

Yan Lingyun: "There is no school, no sect."

Mo Chao couldn't see the ferocious face of the man outside, but he could hear his voice: "Okay! Okay! Okay! The unsectarian cultivator dares to bully my Su family. I will make it impossible for you to leave today." This is Qingcheng!" He kicked the follower again: "Why are you standing there in a daze! Why don't you go and tell me, Master, that the spirit stone I raised for you was fed to a dog?"

Su Yong was extremely beautiful and kept numerous furnaces and cauldrons in his house. However, no matter how many he had, he would have already gotten tired of playing with them. It was rare to see anything new today. He couldn't bear it, so he started talking to her on the street and said a few dirty words. Who would have thought that he would have to pay the price for this misfortune!

Yan Lingyun sneered, and Su Yong became even more angry: "You wait!"

The attendant left smoothly, Mo Yang grabbed Yan Lingyun's sleeve, originally thought he would have to go through the procedure to struggle, but the next moment, he was hugged tightly in his arms, and saw Yan Lingyun make a sudden move.

The crowd of onlookers exclaimed, and in the blink of an eye, Yan Lingyun drew out his sword and rushed in. Baopu's sword was still unsheathed, but hit Su Yong like a gust of wind and rain. Although Su Yong was in the Yuan Dynasty, he was an embroidered pillow piled with pills. Without his followers to stop him, he had no strength to parry. He was beaten by Yan Lingyun and flew upside down on two walls, spitting out a mouthful of blood.

"you……"

Seeing that his breath was dying, Su Yong quickly passed out on the ground.

Yan Lingyun went straight up with his sword, and disappeared within the range of Qingcheng with the man in his arms.

As soon as the elders of the Su family arrived, they saw that Su Yong was not in good condition. They didn't care to chase him for a while, and quickly grabbed him, lost his spiritual power and hanged himself.

The people around the audience scattered like birds and beasts, they didn't show their faces, but they were very happy in their hearts.

That night Su Yong was killed. But the Su family did have some influence in Qingcheng. Seeing the sudden death of their second son, the head of the family was furious, so Mo Chao and Yan Lingyun issued a wanted order the day after they came to Dongzhou.

There are many organizations in the upper realm spread across the five continents, such as the Three Masters Association (Alchemist, Weapon Refiner, and Pattern Master Alliance), Rogue Cultivator Alliance, Tianji Pavilion, and Bailan Pavilion. Bailan Pavilion is the place where Yan Lingyun received the missions in exchange for spirit stones. It is open to all the monks in Wuzhou. Anyone can issue a reward, and anyone can accept the reward in exchange for reward.