Chapter 75 Bidding

Semi-immortal weapons are a must-have for every sect. Even Xu Rao got the news. It is impossible for the various sect leaders and elders not to know about it.

The Tianji Auction House will behave like a human being, pushing its cards to the top, so it doesn't tantalize people, or add twists and turns.

The closer you get to the back, the tighter you bite. The numbers seem to have no meaning, and the end is deathly silent. Many casual cultivators are sitting on the seats, overwhelmed by the terrible financial resources.

After more than half an hour of shooting, the bidding slowed down.

Finally stopped at an astronomical figure.

Huang Yi made the final decision: "Deal!"

Mo Wei looked at the number in a daze, and admired this girl for speaking without trembling.

This is an immortal. It's just a semi-immortal weapon, but it makes people crazy.

terrible.

It turns out that the chess pieces swallowed by 996 are so valuable, if he sees Dongfang Heng again, will he be torn up by him?

After the transaction was completed, the audience didn't relax for a long time, staring at the auction table with dull eyes. Huang Yi smiled sweetly: "Congratulations to Private Room No. 1 for getting the first auction item. Because it lasted too long and the amount of back-end transactions was too large, the first mixed auction will be entered as a buffer."

She tapped the hammer: "The first mixed auction, the first collection, the spiritual food gift package, the starting price: 100 top-grade spiritual stones!"

Perhaps it was too sharp a contrast with the previous figures, so some people actually laughed out loud in the audience.

"..." Mo Yang thought to himself, it's over, his spiritual food is really a snack now, and in front of Da Huan, this starting price is heartbreaking.

Wow, only one hundred high-grade spiritual stones.

But he looked at the hammer and then at the people below. He still wanted a stranger to recognize a hero with his discerning eyes and buy his invincible medicine so that he could earn his first amount of spiritual stones.

However, when Huang Yi finished reading the description on the note without changing his face, no one in the audience raised the price.

Huang Yi was very considerate to the seller and said some good things about the gift package of small medicines. However, in the eyes of outside monks, spiritual food is spiritual food. In addition to nourishing the body and increasing cultivation, it has no other uses, let alone Such a weak spirit is eaten.

If it is a collection that is auctioned normally, they will take a second look, but this is a mixed auction, and it has not been authenticated by Tianji Auction.

According to the rules, if no one bids for the collection, it will fail the auction, and Mo Yang will give one hundred top-grade spirit stones to the auction house.

Just when Huang Yi was about to knock out the hammer, Xu Rao suddenly raised his hand and punched his divine sense into the communication jade slip:

"A thousand high-grade spiritual stones!"

Huang Yi immediately read out, and when the monks were still a little dazed and didn't realize it, he quickly said:

"One thousand high-grade spiritual stones once!"

"Twice a thousand high-grade spiritual stones!"

"One thousand high-grade spiritual stones are sold!"

Turning around, Mo Yang looked at Xu Rao with joy in his heart: "Thank you, if you like it, I'll give you a set another day."