Chapter 79 Broken Halberd (Part 2)

In early May, which was also the third month of the first season, the harmonious atmosphere of Bitong Academy was completely destroyed.

The reason is that Bailan Pavilion issued an announcement:

The top 3,000 players in the final settlement of the first season will receive the broken map of the next season’s secret realm.

This news is like a stone stirring up thousands of waves. If there is no accident, the secret realm competition should be the time when the points will skyrocket, and it is also the most promising opportunity to catch up with the Tianxuan group. So at the beginning of May, all the sects that were expected to hit the top 3,000 began to catch up frantically!

Many teams who were hiding and watching could no longer hold their breath after seeing this. They turned away from their previous obscurity and sent out battle invitations to the upper-level teams. Because they hid their strength so well, many teams suffered hidden losses. For a while, talents came and went, and it was very lively.

The rankings began to be cleaned up, and almost all of them were overturned.

Among them, the one that attracted the most attention was the team formed by Qin Kaigulan, whose name was Qinglan.

Qin Kaijin is fifty-two years old, has a single golden spiritual root, and is in the early stage of Nascent Soul. Gu Lan is forty-two years old, has a single wood spiritual root, and is in the middle stage of the golden elixir. His cultivation level is not high, but he is an extremely rare alchemist, and he has already He is an eighth-level alchemist, not far from the master realm.

He is also possessed of extraordinary fire, and the quality of his elixirs is better than that of ordinary alchemists, causing the biggest upset in May.

The two have family support, and the Qin family is a Taoist family, so they sent two early stage gods and one Nascent Soul Dzogchen to escort them.

The team was at its peak and soon reached the top three thousand.

In addition, there are Yueshui Sect, Wunian Sect, Danyang Village, Zhenwu Sect, Tianji Sect...the list goes on and on.

Six thousand ancient sects showed their strength, united, they can also compete against first and second rank sects.

And when these stars were shining, Yan Lingyun's team was still sinking in the middle. For this reason, the elders of Zixiao Immortal Sect were very worried.

But there is no way to do this. The Zixiao peaks are independent and rarely cooperate, and all the gods of Xumi Peak have joined forces. They can accept Yan Lingyun, but they will not accept Mo Chao, Ye Qiushui and Xu Rao, and the elders cannot force them.

What's more, after the competition system was changed, the seed players of the Zixiao Immortal Sect became the disciples of the God Transformation Stage, and Yan Lingyun's requirements were already ranked behind them.

But other than the elders, someone in the Xu family was also worried about this matter.

In mid-May, when the four returned from their mission, the Xu family secretly found Xu Rao.

Xu Rao was busy with work, but he was very happy when he heard the summons. He hurried over without even having time to take a shower.

The Xu family is stationed in a quiet valley in Bitong Academy. Because the Xu family always keeps a low profile, few people come to disturb them. As soon as Xu Rao entered the main room, he saw a clear and tall middle-aged man sitting at the table and said to him warmly: "Xiao Rao."

"Uncle!" Xu Rao narrowed his eyes with a smile, and sat opposite him, "Long time no see."

The middle-aged man was the leading elder representing the Xu family at the grand ceremony.