Chapter 105 Teleportation

The second season runs from September to March.

On September 15th, all the disciples entered the secret realm.

On March 1st, they will leave from here.

In September, Mo Yang encountered a blood corpse in the Gobi; in October, they fell into the ghost world; in mid-October, they found the Yinyang Taiji Spring, and after rectification, they headed for the shrine.

Beginning on November 16th, Xixiao plundered his disciples.

In December, Mo Chao was kidnapped.

After traveling for three days, he arrived at the Jingu Temple and was detained by Dongfang Heng for another nine days. The time has reached the middle of December.

...

Yan Lingyun is a lone wolf, and Dongfang Heng saw it clearly the first time they met each other.

Even if he is the chief Zixiao, even if he is connected with the blood of the Xu family, his aura of aloofness and loneliness cannot be washed away. Even if one day he breaks his ties and flees to Wuzhou, Dongfang Heng will not feel strange.

His ability to observe physiognomy has always been good.

So according to what he thought, after the Taoist companion was taken away, Yan Lingyun would definitely not go with the people of Xixiao again, but tear the space to follow, and then entered the shrine.

So when Mo Yang returned to the snow mountain, the two happened to miss it, and Xixiao was torn apart, so there was nothing to be afraid of.

But the reality was not what he expected.

Yan Lingyun accommodated the speed of Xu Rao and others, and it was already mid-December when he arrived at the Jingu Palace. He deliberately waited outside the cave for a few more days. If Dongfang Heng hadn't encountered black silk and had to detain him, he would have met Mo Hao again.

But Mo Chao didn't come out in the end.

Only then did Yan Lingyun accumulate strength, and Zixiao joined forces with the Xu family to enter the shrine.

He did not bring Xu Rao and the others with him on this trip, but let them stay outside the shrine. On the one hand, it was to meet him; Encountering danger, he was forced to tie Dongfang Heng to death. Except for Qin Kai, Xixiao has all golden pills, so it is not suitable to enter again.

The fact is also the same. Although they gained a lot of money after entering the shrine, and swept the inheritance land for ten days in a row, at the same time, they also encountered the nightmare of many teams-the continuous, seemingly endless black tide.

A group of fifty people tried their best but had no choice but to use the boundary marker to escape and teleport to a strange place.

After this teleportation, he met Dongfang Heng.

For the disciples of the Zixiao Xianzong, if they had the opportunity to slaughter this fat sheep of the Dongfang family, they naturally couldn't let it go. They also knew that their storage bags were full of fat, and they would make money if they took a few pieces at will. So he willingly followed Yan Lingyun and fought with the Dongfang family's children.

After Dongfang Heng revealed Yan Lingyun's identity, he neither admitted nor denied it, but everyone knew from the Xu family's reaction that it was almost the same.

Yan's bloodline has not been cut off, and even became the chief of Zixiao Xianzong - Feng Yu's expression became extremely ugly when he heard the news, and his attacks became more and more ruthless.